chapter 4!

Chap 4

An
Imma be real wit yall, they kiss soon.

Summary:
Mischa had a panic attack after Talia left him on read and Noel helped.

Noel slowly climbed out of bed. He stretched out and got his phone

N: Misch, come over 

Noel quickly sent the message and within seconds there were three grey dots in their chat

M: Of ccoursw, wuen dhould i he ovef??? Bring anyrhing,,?? 

Noel laughed loudly at the message 

N: anythin you need for the weekend, maybe some food, a charger, your phone, just whatever u want:))

Mischa read the message and smiled brightly at it. 

M: ty love, i'll be over soon 

Noel's jaw dropped. He was gobsmacked, shook, flabbergasted, an fear. So confused. Happily he cries.

N: ??? Love???????
Mischa whyd you call me love???????????

M: bc i love you. Idiot

N:??????? But talia???????

M: im polyam, noel.

N: waitwait but didnt you like whats his name harry??.

M: nah hes not as pretty as u.

Noel threw his phone across the room. Fucking Mischa Bachinski, thinks that he, Noel Gruber is pretty? He opened his closet and grabbed his comfiest clothes out. Sweatpants and a sweater. He quickly put them on and went to brush his teeth. Just as he finished he heard a knock on his door.  He rushed and opened it. "Hello dear." Mischa said as he stood at the door. Large suitcase in his hand. Almost over-packed. "Just get inside." Noel said. Mischa ran upstairs and tried to find Noel's room to put his bag down. He soon found the room, he knew it was Noel's due to the obnoxiously large chicago poster on the door. He opened the door to fine bits of shredded paper. He picked one up and it read:

'Mischa,
I like you. A lot. I think you're really
I'd love to just kiss you 
You're gre'

It was cut off there but Mischa couldn't help but wonder what the rest of it said. Mischa heard footsteps climbing the stairs. "Mischa!" Noel ran over and hugged him tightly. Mischa returned the favour by wrapping his arms around his neck. Mischa slowly lowered his head and gently pecked Noel's hair. "Misch, did you really mean what you said?" Noel asked. "What? That I love you? I meant that Noel. I meant that with my whole heart." Noel tightened his grip and started to sob. "Mischa Bachinski, you're so perfect. Don't Let me go." Noel started to shake. "Misch please. Please. I love you. I need you." His voice shook. Mischa picked Noel up and placed him on the bed. "Noel. I'm going to get something. Get some snacks." He walked to where he set his bag and unzipped it. He grabbed some reccees, coke, and chips. "Noel, I got you a few things." Noel dragged Mischa onto the bed and hugged him. "Mischa I love you." Noel spoke loudly. "Mhh, love you too, Dear." He put his arms around Noel and pulled him close. Noel reached down slightly and grabbed the coke. He tried to read the label but he struggled "This diet coke?" Noel asked. "No it's not. Do you want diet? I can get diet. I don't mind going and getting it if you want?" Mischa Said. His tone was rather rushed, it sounded idiosyncratic. "Mischa I'd love that." Noel whispered. Mischa nodded and climbed out of Noel's wooden single bed frame. He then pulled his sweater off and grabbed a dress shirt from his suitcase. "Wait fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He yelled. The last fuck was extended. "So sorry Noel, I am so so so sorry." He took the sweater and ran out to the bathroom with black trousers and a blazer in hand. Noel just layed there, absolutely flabbergasted. Oh his golly good days. His homosexuality was real !!!! He knew from the young age of 7 when people started liking harry potter he liked the french new wave cinema . The door downstairs opened and Noel saw Mischa running out. Within minutes he was back. Five diet cokes in hand. Mischa ran upstairs and gave Noel one. "Wowzers! Gee willikers thank you mischa !!!!!!" Noel screamed. "For realz" Mischa said. He made sure the z instead of s was known. IRL TOOOOO!!?$&@*!?
They were both men likers for each OTHER.
Mischa lay next to Noel and they slept. Peacefully asleep together. 

A/n
Soz if this is really bad. I'm writing this while stoned as hell. Lovw yall rho. Stay safe ♡♡♡ also im gay, like a gay man , big men lover. Wanted to clarify