be mine

Tw :mentions of
Strong language
           Toni's POV
I helped Cheryl inside and couldn't help but stare at how beautiful she was I mean it was unatrual for a person to be that cute, adorable and hot. "Hey cher wanna get changed" "yh tt but can I borrow some clothes if you don't mind she said shyly "." Of course you can cher you don't have to ask hear take these"I handed her some shorts and a oversized comfy t shirt. "Thanks tt"she said and gave me the cutest smile damm I need to make her my girlfriend. " um can we cuddle" she asked "of course ba-i mean cher do u want anything though" "just you cuddling me" she replied"."okay come here "she snuggled up to me and I kissed her for head I could stay like this forever" goodnight cher "I said holding her close I didn't fall asleep untill she was asleep.
                    Cheryl's POV
I woke up to arms wrapped around me it was tonis arms it felt so right to be with her. " good morning beautiful"a voice said pulling me out of my thoughts "morning tt"" hey cher I'm just going to the shop okay call me if you need anything. "Okay tt I will" as soon as toni left I went to the bathroom and pulled out a blade and started cutting myself I'm so dumb why am I so deviant nobody loves me. I pulled out my phone and called toni "hey tt I'm so sorry I was so dumb I did something I shouldn't" I said tears spilling from my eyes. "Cher what did you do toni replied her voice filled with worry." I cut my self "I managed to get out through sobs " hold on cher I'm coming hang in there don't worry I'm here for you"the door opened and toni stood there with flowers in her hands she immediately dropped them on the bed and came and hugged me "cher are you okay "" yh tt I'm feeling much better now your here "hey um cher do u maybe wanna be my girlfriend" "yes of course" I squealed in excitement. She kissed me and it was so magical I felt like I could kiss her a million times and not get bored of doing so when we pulled away I could see love in her eyes. 
                      Toni's POV
"I love u "I said to Cheryl I expected no answer back but I was so happy when she said " I love you to tt "I kissed her filled with so much love and passion when I pulled away I said " baby can I see you're cuts""of course babe i trust you"she replied she showed me them and tears fell from my eyes knowing what she's been through. "Babe do u want to take a shower to clean your cuts it might sting a bit but I'll be there for you " yh sure baby but um can you help me take my clothes off "of course babe" I replied then I slowly took of her clothes and my own I set the right temperature and got in with Cheryl. She cried and said "tt it hurts so much plz make it stop" I pulled her closer into a hug and kissed the top of her head I slowly started rubbing circles on her back just to calm her down she eventually stopped crying and just melted into my embrace. "Are you feeling better baby" I said "much better thanks to u babe "-it's ok I love u so much "" I love u more babe "not possible I said connecting our lips gently kissing her with all I had

Authours  note:word count is 620 words