the date

Tw :mention of
Rape
Toni's POV
I wanted to take Cheryl on a date today so i planned everything perfectly I set up some blankets on Sweetwater river and some roses and a picnic I really wanted her to feel special cause I love her so much "hey babe wanna go on a date " I said awaiting a reply her face lit up and said "yh babe that would be great "." Babe are u ready to go now "" yh tt give me two minutes"when she came out my jaw dropped and I was just staring at her she was in the cutest outfit I've ever seen. "Oh dose it not look g-g-good I c-c-can go c-c-change "" no babe don't change you look amazing I was just staring because you look so beautifully"I said to her "thanks tt y-y-you to" she said while blushing a crimson red I just smiled to myself knowing she was mine. I'm so stupid though she was comftorbale with me and I made her nervous.
Cheryl's POV
"H-h-hey tt you c-c-coming "I said whilst getting in the car I was so nervous I didn't know why though I would only stutter when I was scared not nervous something about this girl just made me so nervous even though we both love each other and she has made it very clear she loves me I just feel like I'm not good enough for her " cher baby were here " a voice said bringing me out of my thoughts "baby you can tell me anything you know I love you so much"the pink haired girl said with worry " yh I know "I think just maybe I can tell her she took my hand and led me to near a river were there were blankets and roses and aw a cute little picknick. " so babe do u like it" she said as we sat on the blankets "I love it " she pulled me into a soft hugg and kissed me so lovingley she then trailed her toung along th bottom of my lip asking for entrance I let her in and we kissed like there was no tomorrow but soon enough t the flashbacks came pouring and my eyes started watering.she pulled back and look into my eyes and wiped away my tears and spoke so softly in a voice that calmed me she said "hey baby it's okay we can go slow I don't want to rush you and if anythings bothering you plz tell me okay"and with that I broke down in her arms " tt umm there was this guy when I was at my friends birthday party called Nick st Clair and he t-t-tried to rape me but my friend came in Time and saved me"I said really fast.
Toni's POV
"Hey baby it's okay thank you for telling me " I slowly pulled Cheryl on top of me and kissed her head then we spent the rest of the night cuddled up stargazing untill she broke the science and said" I love you tt more than you know no one has ever cared for me the way you do and no one has ever gave me a hug and stayed with me for hours telling me it's gonna be alright thank you for everything "it's okay baby and I love you so much as well and im so glad that I met you because " I slowly paussed and looked in Cheryl's eyes then continued "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you" she then kissed me and gave me the cutest smile ever I felt complete with her and whenever I was with her it felt like time had stopped it just felt so magical to be with her and god this girl is doing something to me.

Authours note:hope you enjoyed this chapter the word count is 664 words