that good feeling

Cheryl's POV
I felt so good just cuddled up to tonis chest she made me feel so safe I had to go back to school soon and toni managed to convince the teacher to let her come with me she was just amazing "baby I feel sick " I said while clutching my stomach I quickly ran to the bathroom and she came behind me whilst I was throwing up she slowly rubbed circles on my back and held my hair back she was so fairing she slowly kissed my neck and made me so calm toni-"cher baby I don't think you're ready to go back to school yet I know you're friends are excited to see you but you're not feeling well baby and I don't want you to get worse my love "ok baby let me text them and tell them I won't be coming back till next week.
            Group chat -gay girlies 🏳‍🌈
Cheryl-hey guys I'm not coming
Back till next week not feeling
Well
Archie-oh well we will see you then
Kev you need to change the group chat name not all of us are gay
Kev-excuse me queeeeeen
But Veronica Cheryl Betty and me are so
It's 4 against 2
Jug-hey I don't have anything against
The name it's just Archie
Archie-really jug really 
Cheryl -well bye gays I'm gonna go
Spend time with my girl
                      Toni's POV
Once Cheryl was done texting them guys I decided to run her a bath and cuddle with her after " hey cher baby come here I ran you a bath""thanks babe"she replied whenever she called me that I always went weak in the knees. "Babe do u need any help " I asked she nodded and I helped her she teared up a bit but when I said "you're beautifully baby and so gorgeous" she smiled and I swear her smile was brighter than the sun . She got in and I helped her she said her stomach still hurt so I looked after her for the rest of the day but when it was night Time she kept turning in her sleep then she started sweating. "Hey baby wake up its ok I'm here baby wake up " I said worried she opened her eyes and jumped into my arms and she held me so tight after ten minutes I decided to ask her what her'dream' was about "hey babe what were you dreaming about "" m-m-my mother b-b-beating  m-m-me and t-t-telling me I was  l-l-lovless. "Hey babe its okay and you're not loveless cause I love you okay never forget that ""thanks tt y-y-you make me feel so  s-s-safe"

Authours note :just hope you enjoyed this word count is 472 words