{fake}22

"y/n!!!!" i got up and ran towards her. she embraced me with a huge hug. "i'm so so sorry." she said. "if i'd known i'd fucking kill that mother fucker." she spoke pulling away to look at me. "are you hurt? did he hurt you?" she scanned me up and down. "i'm okay." i replied softly. "okay everyone out!" she ordered everyone. i glanced at jimin who was glaring at Jungkook. jungkook walked past me but i managed to grab his hand. "thank you....." i spoke. "anytime sweetheart...." he whispered into my ear. he walked out the door with the 2 other boys.

jungkook pov:

i shut the door meeting the guys in the hallway. "what happened?" jimin asked. "oh it's nothing," i brushed off the topic. it wasn't my story to tell. and i wasn't going to talk about y/n's business. "well she seemed pretty upset." he spoke. "she's okay, don't worry." i replied before stepping into the elevator with them. "the good thing is she's okay." taheyung said. "right." jimin replied glaring at me.

we made it downstairs and taheyung headed for his car. i was about to do the same when jining stopped me. "at the fair, were you with y/n?" he asked. "i was." i replied without hesitation. "look, i don't know what you're doing with her? or why you're suddenly always around? but i like her, i don't plan to stop." he looked at me. "maybe you shouldn't have ditched her then." i replied sassily before getting in my car. jimin was my good friend, but if he wants fo date y/n, he has to be better.

y/n pov;

the weekend passed and sunday arrived. i invited Jungkook to come over. i haven't been able to leave my apartment since. thankfully this monday i don't have classes. i heard a knock on the door. "it's open!" i shouted from the hallway. "hey sweetheart." i heard his voice. "what's up?" he asked. "well, i was thinking......and i thought about it and i'll agree to be your 'fake' girlfriend." i replied. "but only until december." i said. december was 2 months from now. that was enough fake girlfriend time.

"really?" he asked. "oh thank god, you agreed." he cheered. "thank you thank you." he said. "i can't wait to fake fuck." he winked. i rolled my eyes. "but, we have to have some rules." i spoke. i ventured to my bedroom and he followed hot on my trail.

"cute room." he looked around at all my things. i grabbed a pen and paper. "okay so, fake girlfriend until december, first point." i called aloud as i wrote. "no sex." i called the second point . "what?" he asked. "no sex?" he questioned again.

"us having sex was never part of the plan." i looked at him as he sat on my bed. "let's just say hypothetically we happen to have sex once or....a few times......" he trailed off. "then what?" he asked. "fine, only if it happens unexpectedly, which it won't." i replied sternly. "we're fuck buddies sweetheart, it's bound to happen." he winked. "shut up."