{end}52

i excused myself to go to the bathroom. i made it and washed my hands. get it together y/n. just tell him. maybe i'll feel better, after i tell him. right. i don't want this to end. i sighed before leaving the bathroom only to be greeted by jackson. "you again." i folded my arms. "in the flesh." he showed himself off. "i'm taken." i replied. "so?" he reached out his hand. "what does Jungkook have that i don't." he raised a brow as his hand inched towards my face. "get away from me." i shooed his hand away. suddenly he looked over my shoulder and grabbed my waist. "get off me creep." i shoved him away and spun around to see Jungkook. he looked so angry.

he marched up to jackson fuming. "jungkook-" i was cut off with a gasp when jungkook punched Jackson and he was on the floor. "you touch my girl again and i will fucking kill you." he spat. jackson laid on the ground groaning in pain. he grabbed my hand and dragged me away. "jungkook....." i spoke softly. "jungkook slow down....." i spoke trying to keep up with him in there fricking heels.

before i knew it we were in the gardens outside of the venue with our car parked in the driveway. it was quiet. only our footsteps were heard on the pebbled road. he leaned me against the car trapping me between him and the car door against my back. "jungkook, calm down..." i said looking into his eyes filled with fury. "i'm okay." i said. "i'm fine." he looked at me almost panting.

"are you sure?" he asked cupping my cheeks. "yes, i'm fine." i touched his wrists. "don't get so angry." i spoke softly trying to calm him down. it shocked me how upset he got over that. "i am angry." he said. "i'm angry at all the men who throw themselves at you." he huffed. "i'm angry at all the men who hit on you infront of me." he clenched his jaw. "i'm angry at any guy who breathed near you." he rambled. "i'm angry at all those men who didn't appreciate you." he looked at my eyes.

"jungkook-" he cut me off. "i'm sick of it." he said. "and i know when this is all over i'll have to live with it." his eyes wavered from mine. i was stunned completely by his words. i have to tell him. "and i don't want this to be over...." he muttered. "i don't want us....to be over...." he cupped my cheek. "this is real." he said. "it's real, for me...." his eyes pierced into mine. "it's real....for me too...." i spoke touching his hand that was cupping my cheek. "i don't want us to end either...." i mumbled. a flash of relief was seen in his eyes. "good." he pressed his lips against mine gently. i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. i pulled away with a smile. so did he. "i'm sorry i dragged you, and got so angry...." he caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. "it's okay....i know you mean well, always." i held his hand in mine.