{morning sex}76

jungkook pov:

we laid down and she covered our bodies with the duvet. she immediately hugged me making me tense up a bit. "sweetheart? you okay?" i asked. "mhm," she looked up at me. this was perfect. this was everything i've ever wanted, to be with her. "jungkook....." she called. "hmm?" i hummed taking my fingers through her hair. "you're everything.........i've ever dreamed of..." he mumbled. "and i love you....." she spoke. "i can't imagine what my life would've been like.....without you....." she added. i don't know why, but this made me so emotional. i've never felt this way before, now have i had anyone feel this way for me. what was happening. she continuously brought out new sides of me everyday. and i loved it. "y/n....." i called. "hmm?" she hummed sleepily. "you changed my life you know that?" i spoke. "and i hope when you're my wife one day that you continue to do so....." i muttered as slumber overtook me. "i love you sweetheart." i said. "i love you babe...." she mumbled snuggling into my chest.

the next morning i awoke to the most beautiful view. her. brown hair was spilled over the pillow and her arms tightly around me. i couldn't help. it smile as i touched her cheek. unfortunately i woke her. "morning baby..." she smiled. god i love this. "morning sweetheart." i muttered. "did i wake you?" i asked cautiously since i knew she was cranky in the morning. "it's okay." she cupped my cheek. "i love this." i mumbled. "mmm me too." she said.

y/n pov:

"you know what else i love?" he spoke. "what?" i asked sleepily. "this...." his fingertips slid under my pajamas shirt caressing my bare stomach. "and this...." his hand ventured to my boobs massaging it slowly. i couldn't help but smile in the process. "and even this...." he traced the lining of my underwear before slipping into them and grabbing my bare ass. i giggled softly. "i can't wait to have morning sex every day." he teased. "shut up." i giggled. "you know you want to baby. don't deny." he kissed my cheeks. "maybe i do.....maybe i don't...." i teased shrugging my shoulders.

he suddenly grabbed my ass tighter pushing me closer to him. "you sure about that?" he asked making my cheeks flush. "i'm sure." i continued teasing him. i love it. "you won't be able to resist letting me fuck you sweetheart, and now anywhere anytime." he breathed. i could taste his breaths. "you're right. maybe i'll beg, just this once." i kissed his lips. he smiled into the kiss. "i can't believe i fell in love with my fuck buddy." he teased pulling away. "shut up." i laughed. "i love you sweetheart." he touched his forehead with mine. "i love you Jungkook." i kissed his lips.