🎉Ten🎉

GARV'S ROOM:

Garv sat in his room, his mind in turmoil. The revelation that Gauri was the granddaughter of Ganpat Bhosle had shaken him to his core. He couldn't fathom why Ganpat Bhosle had kept this a secret, and why Piyush Bhosle had been living in London.

Questions swirled in his mind, each more puzzling than the last. Why had he not known about this before? What other family secrets were hidden beneath the surface? And what had driven Gauri to London, away from her own family?

As he contemplated these mysteries, he couldn't help but feel a mixture of anger, confusion, and a strange sense of betrayal. He had spent years opposing the Bhosle family, believing them to be his sworn enemies, and now he was faced with the reality that Gauri was intertwined with them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

AFTER TWO DAYS:

IN HOTEL:

Mahima had brought Gauri to meet Piyush and Swati at a hotel. The room was filled with an uncomfortable silence as everyone waited for someone to break the ice.

Gauri, unable to bear the silence any longer, took a deep breath and spoke up.

Baba, I'm so sorry. I know I lied to you, but at least talk to me. Please don't stay silent like this.

Swati nudges Piyush's arm and says him to talk to Gauri but Piyush being the grumpy man sitting there silently, Mahima and Swati sighs to see his childhood behaviour. 

Swati says, Piyush please stop being so grumpy yeh mera department hai London mein tum baap beti muhje chidhate thay aur ab khud aise muh fula ke baithe hue ho. 

Piyush does not say anything, so Siddharat jumped in to mediate.

Please, Uncle, Gauri is sorry. She didn't mean to worry anyone.

Gauri continued to look at Piyush, her eyes filled with longing.

Baba, please talk to me. Can't you forgive your Gauri?

Piyush grumbling Fine, Gauri, it's not fair that you're the one apologizing. In London, it was always you and Swati who used to tease me. Now, you've turned the tables.

Swati playfully added her two cents.

Swati teasingly He's right, Gauri. You used to drive him crazy, and now he's sulking like a kid.

Piyush finally gave in, realizing he was being stubborn.

Gauri bacche , humne tumhe india aane se roka tha toh kuch soch samajh kar hi roka hoga na aur tum kisi ko bina bataye yaha chali aayi yeh desh tumhare liye bilkul anjaan hai bacche tumhe kuch ho jaata toh

Gauri's face lit up with relief and gratitude as she heard Piyush's words.

Gauri grateful  I'm sorry, baba. I promise I won't do anything like this again.

Mahima chimed in, eager to keep the atmosphere positive.

That's settled, then. Let's not dwell on the past.

Piyush nodded, finally letting go of his grudge. The tension in the room dissolved, replaced by a sense of unity and understanding among the family members.

.

.

.

.