Sanemi vs everyone

(Not really a chapter,just everyone arguing over Giyuu,this is inspired by a rengoku x tengen book I saw...I just don't remember the book's name rn,anyways)

"But did yo ass have sex with him though?" Sanemi asked holding a hairpin his mom have him as a child.

"But did you basically raise him though?" Tsutako said with her middle fingers in Sanemi's face.

"Both did you guys give birth to his ass though?" Giyuu's mom said holding one of her middle fingers up

"Oh so you were the one who got yourself pregnant? Ok,I see." Giyuu's dad said holding some alcohol that Rengoku's father have him before he came into the room.

"But did ya'll grow up with him and his sister their whole lives though?" Sanemi asked holding a glass of wine that God knows where he got from.

"But we're you adopted by him though? And we're you adored by him while you got the silent treatment for 2 years straight though?" Muichiro asked with Aoi,Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke,Kanao,Nezuko and Rui snickering.

"This is coming from the kid who is shipped with an ugly ass fish." Tengen said,God knows what he was doing there.

"Says the one who lost his eye and his left hand to the WEAKEST uppermoon demon,but God damn they did a number on yo ass." Sanemi said drinking his wine.

"Spoilers much? And isn't this coming from the dude who's dad was an abusive bitch?" Tengen asked trying his hardest to not snap at the shorter man.

"And didn't your dad make you fight your brothers? An didn't you kill those same brothers?" Sanemi asked tilting his head with a pissed off grin wide and visible on his face.

"But are you guys the only friend he has which he calls all the time at 1 am to rent his soul out though?" Kanae said with her legs on the table,her back leaned against the chair and her arms behind her head.

"Didn't you originally die to upper moon 2?" Inosuke asked pointing at her.

"Oi,leave the spoilers outta this,also,your mom died from the same demon." Kanae snapped back at Inosuke without looking at him.

"But did ya'll fight him in the final arc though?" Akaza asked with a straight face.

"Boy,get the spoilers outta here man! Also,didn't all your memories of yo wife get taken from yo head when u was turned to a demon?" Muichiro asked looking up at the stripped demon.

"Oh,you're telling me to watch the spoilers? Don't you get killed by your grandpa in the final arc?" Akaza asked with his forehead on Muichiro's forehead.

"But we're ya'll his canon crush though?" Shinobu asked while eating some wisteria.

"Girl,stfu,u more toxic than toxic gas and u f*cked Mitsuri." Tengen said pointing at said pink and green haired girl who covered her face in embarrassment. Obanai just rolled his eyes at his sister's behavior. (Yes,Mitsuri's family found Obanai after he ran from his clan and adopted him.)

Me: ya'll can't be fighting over him bro

Everyone besides me: YES WE FUCKING CAN!!