PART 1

Bob Velseb is based on a real serial killer named Joe Metheny who made and sold burgers made out of his victims to unsuspecting customers.

You stirred awake with a small groan. You felt dizzy and nauseous, you were on the floor resting against a wall, you were wearing different clothes, they were baggy and barely even stayed on your body. Your hands were tied above your head with what felt like cloth and when you opened your eyes, your eyes were covered with a blindfold. What you experienced last night wasn't a nightmare.

Your breath caught in your throat and you started to struggle and squirm.

You heard footsteps, they were loud and sounded like they belonged to a rather big person.
You heard a door creak open, it went silent, you stayed silent.

"Look who's finally awake.."

It was him. The guy that kidnapped you.

"What do you want from me? Why are you doing this..?"

Your voice was shakey, you were terrified to say the least. The man stayed silent, he then started to approach you, his footsteps were loud and he dragged his feet a little.
He didn't answer your questions, you were tense. Your heart was thumping loudly in your chest.

"What are you gonna do to me...?"

The volume of your voice was now but a mere mumble. You could hear the man breathing, he was in front of you.

He stayed silent.

He crouched down in front of you, you recoiled and you grew more tense.
You then felt his breath hit your face, it reeked of blood and the smell was very sharp. Your nose scrunched up for a moment because of the putrid smell.

He removed the blindfold from your eyes and your eyes took a moment to adjust, when they did you could see his face, he had jet black hair and he had some stubble on his chin, but what stood out was his big grin plastered onto his face and how soulless his eyes looked as he looked at you dead in the eyes.

"You done starin' lamb chops?"

He gave you a small glare.
You looked way from him and looked at down at the ground. He got up and walked away from you and went up to a table that was near you to your left, it had many knives and there was a cutting board on the table, he picked up a carving knife and walked up the a large box freezer and opened it, he rummaged around in it and he pulled out a big chunk of unidentifiable meat and went back to the table and placed the meat on the cutting board. He stabbed the knife into the cutting board and walked out of the room.

You glanced around the area and looked above your head to see what your hands were tied with a strong cloth and chains, the cloth was braided in between the chains.

You tried to tug at it, it seemed to be attached to some sort of loop drilled into the wall.
You let out a frustrated groan.

You heard his footsteps coming back near the room.

"You looked rather hungry, so I made you something to eat."

He said as he walked in with a plate in his hand, a hamburger was on the plate he put the plate down next to you.
He then closed the door and reached into his pocket and locked the door before stuffing the keys back into his pocket. He then detached the chain from the loop so you could move your hands.

"Eat."

He said as he walked up to the table with the hunk of meat on the cutting board. He pulled the knife out of the board and got to cutting and preparing the meat.

You hesitantly took the burger, your wrists were still bound together so it was a little difficult to hold it normally, you take a small bite out of the burger, each bite you took you'd look at the burger to make sure he didn't slip in some sort of pill drug into the patty or bun.

It tasted good, you then started to unintentionally eat a bit faster, he noticed this in the corner of his eye as he worked, he just let out a low chuckle.

After a couple moments you are done eating the burger and feel satisfied.
He stopped working and reattached the chains to the loop making sure you wouldn't get out before picking up the plate and heading to the door grabbing the keys from his pocket once more and unlocked the door, leaving the room, and leaving the door wide open.

You let out a small sigh as you heard his footsteps fade and then reappear as he came back to the room to continue his work.
He hadn't done anything to harm you, he fed you, he hasn't done any physical or psychological harm to you, yet.

You watched as he worked, your arms were getting numb from having to be above your head the whole time. He would glanced at you from time to time.