1

"Hey. I know you." A male in a straw hat said, causing the crowd in the circus to look at him. "I saw your wanted poster in Shell's town. You're the clown guy. Um, uh... Binky, Right?"

"Buggy. Buggy the Clown. Buggy, the flashy fool. Buggy, the-" Buggy was interrupted by a loud scream. Everyone went silent, and looked around, trying to see where it came from. The sound was heard again, and everyone realized it was coping from above the tent.

"What the hell?" Zoro wondered out loud. The screaming got closer, and that's when everyone realized that whoever was screaming was falling, right towards them.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Was all they heard before someone crashed through the roof of the tent, landing right before Buggy's feet, making a large dent in the wooden floor. Everyone was silent in shock.

"Are- are they dead?" Nami questioned, feeling sick at the thought she just watched another person's death.

"Maybe-"

"Holy shit!" A voice yelled from the hole made from the fall. A female with brown hair stood up, and looked down at her body. "Damn! I don't have a scratch on me! Wait, I usually bruise really easily. I'm dead, aren't I? I'm probably in hell, shit." The female looked around, noticing the circus tent, but not the people in it yet. "Hell is a circus? I mean, you do you I guess."

"This isn't hell idiot!" Buggy yelled at her, making her jump in surprise, she turned and looked at him, freezing.

"Oh damn. Is this a dream? Because I don't wanna wake up if that means I get to see hot guys." Buggy slightly blushed, not expecting that.

"I'm- Hot?" He questioned.

"Well duh. And that's saying something, because usually clowns freak me the fuck out. But damn, this is a nice dream!" She then paused. "Wait. gotta check." She raised her hand, and slapped her face, making several people stare at her in surprise. She just looked confused. "This ain't a dream?" She paused for a moment. "FUCK!" Her face turned bright red, and she curled into a ball on the floor. "I thought this was a dreammmmm. So I didn't use a filter on what came out of my mouth. Holy shit, that's so embarrassing." She whined. Buggy stared at her, still a slight blush on his face. Zoro stared at her, completely confused, so was Nami. Luffy however, started to laugh.

"Hahahaha! You're funny!" He exclaimed. "You should join my crew!"

"Your crew?! She'd join my crew!" Buggy yelled at Luffy.

"Please respectfully let me die in my own self hate." She told them, making them stare at her again. "Or just continue whatever you were doing before I interrupted. Pretend I ain't here."

"I'll get back to you later. Now." Buggy began to speak. "As I said, I'm Buggy, Buggy the clown."

"Wow. You have a lot of names. I bet that everyone in the East Blue knows who you are." The audience gasped.

"What did you just say?"

"Just that everyone knows who you are." Buggy ran forward, grabbing Luffy by the face angrily.

"NOSE!? Are you making fun of my nose?"

"Well..... I wasn't. But now that you mention it, is that thing for real?" A small laugh was heard in the background, then a quick 'sorry', but they ignored it.

"What's real is I've been scheming for months to steal that map from old ax-hand moron." The female, who is named Leia, laughed a little bit. "See! Someone appreciates my jokes. But only to find out that I was upstaged by three little nobodies, who stole it from right under my no- NO! It's in my head now."