Chapter 2- Coffin

"EEEEK! Are you excited?" Kira squeals, buckling her seat-belt. She leans over, closing my door for me as she grins from ear to ear.

"Um... sure, keery, I'm... excited." I smirk, knowing she hates when I use her old pet name. I stop smirking, though, when she slams on the gas hard, banging my head against the head-rest.

"YAH!" She shouts, fist pumping as she turns onto the freeway. I'm scared for my life.

......

I'm being shoved, pushed, and almost trip and fall. All the while, Kira is standing there calmly, waiting for everyone to sit down and for the show to start. I feel like it never will... but then again, why am I the only one being shoved around?

"Kira - Why am I the only one being-" Somebody In a 'Sleeping With Sirens' pushes me into her, "PUSHED ME AROUND"

"You're kidding me, right?" She adjusts her mini skirt, smirking at me. What?

"No! I am most definitely not kidding, Kira! It's like I'm invisible to these - emo hippies!" I say, as I get pummeled into a guy with a lot of piercing by another guy with a lot of tattoos.

"Zo... You're not invisible. You stand out like a hot dog in a pool of burgers."

I cringe at the thought of a pool full of burgers. Ew... I mean, I love meat, but that's just too much... what does she mean by I stand out? I mean - well... is wearing neon pink skinny jeans odd? A lacey crop top is a weird thing to wear here? I guess I didn't have to wear the flower crown... Oh god. I'm such a geek. I am and outcast here. What am I doing? I definitely don't belong here... what was I thinking wearing baby pink lipstick? I guess when I couldn't find anything "Warped tourey" I relapsed into sickening girly clothing. Just as I'm about to rip the lace crop top off and leave myself in a tight black camy, something starts happening. The crowd thins out, everybody quiets downs. Like something magical comes over the crowd.

"Take your crosses,

I'll live without them.

Standing wet in Holy rain...

When you were baptized,

ignored the problem.

That's when I watched you seal you grave..."

Oh my... This voice is so... raspy and deep. So... sexy... A shiver goes down my back as he sings.

"You'll only die a dream forgotten"

Who is singing this? This song is so weird. When will the bass drop? I hit Kira's arm frantically, and she turns towards me, irritated.

"What?! God, I'm never bringing you here again."

"Who is that?" She looks at me, confused.

"Thats... Andy Biersack, Zoey. You've heard this song before. I played it for you." I smile sheepishly, wondering if I should tell her that I never really listened... but decided not to.

The night went by, and I listened to all of the songs. Pierce the Veil played, Bring Me the Horizon played, Sleeping with Sirens played, and Asking Alexandra, and an odd band called I Killed the Prom Queen. Pierce the Veil was actually pretty good, and the guy that Kira said is named Vic Fuentes's voice is weirdly high.

.......

"Zoe, you were so rocking out to Black Veil Brides!" Kira jumps up and down, screeching like a bird as we walk out of the stadium.