List of Episodes

STORY ARCS

1. Prologue-Final Selection Arc

· Ep1: A Single Misshapen Spark

When asked what she wants for 13th birthday, Shinobu Kamado Tsuyuri demands that her father teach her their famaily's traditional hinokami kagura and start her training at once.

When Tanjiro refuses, saying that Shinobu is yet to master Total Concentration Breathing, Shinobu sets out to prove him wrong by sneaking out with to slay a demon on her own.

In the end, Tanjiro and Shinobu have to defeat the demon together while Kanao stays on the side and allowes the girl to show her potential to her dad.

In the end, Shinobu learns to master her basics before making a big and reckless leap.

· Ep2: The Hashira's daughter

When Shinobu's authencity and capabilities are questioned by Fellow aspiring demon slayer Ino Hashibira while they are training on the same mountain, due to shinobu being the daughter of two hashira; Shinobu challenges Ino to a duel, despite being untrained in any breathing style.

· Ep3: All Fired up!

After months of rigorous training, Shinobu is finally able to harness "Total Concentration". However, Shinobu still cannot perform sun-breathing which annoys her.

Around this time, she sees her younger brother Kyojuro being trained by her mother in flower breathing and asks to be included in the practice. Followed by this, she asks Zenitsu and Inosuke to train her in Thunder and Beast breathing.

Shinobu slowly starts to lose intrest in learning Hinokami Kagura because all the other forms seem so easy.

In the end, Shinobu learns to finish what she starts.

· Ep4: Final Selection

· Ep 5: Out of the Past

· Ep 6: First Mission

· Ep7: The voice of nature

· Ep8: The Sting

· Ep 9: Operation Kamado

· Ep 10: Skeletons in the closet

· Ep 11: The Terror within

· Ep 12: Grounded

· Ep 13: Honor above all

2. Wisteria Arc

· House of Wisteria

· Shinobu Kocho

· Yushiro and Lady Tamayo

· Giyu Tomoeka

· Parental Guidence

· Cause before Cure

3. Remaking the Corps Arc

· A breath of fresh air (Aniversarry of Muzan's defeat)

· Siege of the Kizuki Coven

· Tanjiro Kamado

· Requiem

· Rebirth (making an underground vigalantee Demon slayer corps)

· In Harm's Way

· The Hearing

· A world that never was.

· Invasion

4. Hashira Rescue Arc

· The Kizuki Coven

· Captives

· The Chase

· The Stakeout

· Long Live Muzan Kibutsuji

· The Ultimatum

5. Fated Battle Arc

· Reunion

· Enemy at the Gates

· Battle of Storm and Fire

· Beyond the Wilds

   Fire and Fury

· When Extremes meet

· For the Future

· Hearts of Cinder