10

VIVAAN

I talked to Raiva Singhania about her opinion on the marraige thing that my Maa said to me.

She told me she want this marriage.
At first I was so confused.

She don't even know me and want to marry me ?

Later she told me that her father talked to Maa and Papa about this matter and both the parents are happy.

She told me that she don't want a love marriage but will be happy to marry someone selected by her Papa instead.

I also didn't have any objection too as Maa already told me how much she liked her.
And as a queen she knows who can take her place.

To be honest I didn't wanted to talk to her that much so I just accepted the marriage.

She is from a respected family and is well matured and educated and that is enough to be the kuwarani sa of Rajasthan and daughter in law of Suryavanshi's.

Later I told Maa about that and she was at ninth cloud.

Today was mehendi ceremony and as per the rajasthani ritual groom also have to apply mehendi on his hands.

I was busy with Ranveer the whole time after that with some important work.

ANSHITA

I was damn confused after hearing about the sudden Marriage thing of Didi and him.

I didn't know how to react but then didi said she liked him from a lot of time, she used to search about him too.

But her happiness didn't reach her eyes.

And then I remembered something.
I excused myself from didi and opened google.

Search: Singhania Royal Family, Rajasthan.

I scrolled down and saw the family tree.

And my gut feeling was true.

Papa

I hurried my steps towards his room but just when I was going yo knock on the door I tried Papa's voice coming from the corridor.

I hid behind a pillar.

Papa was talking to Digraj Uncle.

"So is she a family member"? Uncle asked him.

I know they are talking about didi.

"No, she is a friend's daughter". He answered and my blood boiled.

How can he..

After uncle left I came towards papa.

"Papa are you happy"? I asked him with teary eyes.

"What happened beta".He cupped my face worry in his eyes.

I wish to see this worry for didi too.

"You are playing with her emotions, why Papa just why are you doing this".His expression changed.

"I am not playing with her, I didn't ever said that I will accept her as my Daughter, I just said I will give her my surname".He answered not looking in my eyes.

"You are lieing, papa, you didn't give her your name too".

I was stunned to see the same papa who loves me and the sane one who dislikes my didi.

"You are just using her to tie your bond with Suryavanshi family, you were not able to convince me so when Savita aunty started liking didi you toom the opportunity and talked her about didi's marriage with her son".

I was heartbroken.

I didn't know how I will explain this to didi , who accepted this marraige just because she thought her father loves her and wants best for her.

"It is settled now and its no turning back from here". He said and walked out.

I can't let this happen.

It was soon midnight and I was still staring at the ceiling.

I have to do something.

Slowly sleep engulfed me.

______________________________________

What do you think about Raiva's Character and personality?

Give your opinion about Anshita and Vivaan's Personality too.

Let me know which character you liked the most till now.

Purple you 💜