i: try me

At the orientation, the Chairwoman was speaking, "... instead of going to clubs, don't you think of looking for part time jobs for experience..."

Nayeon knew her mother was talking about her. Outside she looked like she didn't care, but she's cringing inside-her mother sure liked working. She shared glances with Jihyo and just shrugged.

"Why do I feel like your mom is referring to us?" asked Jihyo after the assembly and was on their way to their class.

"Because she is." During the semester break, Nayeon and Jihyo spent their time and money bar hopping and partying. It was mostly Nayeon dragging Jihyo along.

"And, by the way," Nayeon went to fish out her wallet from her bag, took out some cash and handed it to Jihyo. "That's my share."

Jihyo dumped it in her pocket. "Thanks."

Soon they reached their classroom, but before they entered a thought popped into Nayeon's mind.

"Hey, want to skip classes?" she said, nudging Jihyo's arm with her elbow.

"What are you? A high schooler?"

"High school... college... what's the difference?"

"The difference is that in college you're supposed to be more responsible and skipping classes is as good as dropping the subject," a voice spoke from behind them.

Nayeon was staring at Jihyo, confused as it sounded different and she wasn't even opening her mouth. It's Jihyo who first tilted her head to look behind her with Nayeon following after.

Standing behind them was an unfamiliar woman who had a striking set of round almond brown eyes, sharp nose, kissable looking lips...

She's drop dead gorgeous.

Is she a classmate? Nayeon wondered with her heart instantly pounding in her chest. She's so good to look at.

"Uh-right." It was Jihyo who broke the stunned silence between her and Nayeon. Then she sneakily held her friend's hand and pulled her further in the classroom.

Why didn't I see her before? Nayeon couldn't stop gawking back at the, probably, new girl as they made their way to their seats. She's just insanely beautiful.

"Who's that hottie?" she wondered in awe.

"I don't know. But yeah, she's a hottie," Jihyo agreed.

As they sat, Nayeon watched as Miss Hottie took the space in front facing the class.

"Good morning," she greeted.

Nayeon grinned. "Why is she greeting us like she's our Professor?"

"She's probably a student assistant," Jihyo guessed.

Miss Hottie continued, "I hope you've had a wonderful break. Let me introduce myself, I'm Professor Minatozaki-" in which Nayeon interrupted, standing up. "Professor?!!"

The beautiful Professor met her eyes. "Yes." And then she looked at the class as she reintroduced herself. "My name's Professor Minatozaki Sana."

"No way! You're so young," Nayeon interrupted again, still standing up. It erupted murmurs from the class.

"Quiet down, and please take a seat, miss."

Jihyo had to pull Nayeon's butt down on her chair.

"If you have a question just raise your hand-" Sana wasn't even done speaking yet and Nayeon had already raised her hand. But she still continued, "... later when I say so."