Chapter one: the pumpkin princess and prince

"Julia! Sam! Come! I have exciting news!" Sally called out. Julia and Sam looked at eachother, their mom was never that excited in her life. "What do you think mom wants??" Sam whispered to Julia. Sam doesn't usually talk, and stays silent, and talks with his gestures. Julia, on the other hand, was the talkative type, and had a lot of friends in pumpkin school. "I don't know, but if she's this excited, it's important!" Julia replied. She got up off the bed, her white long locks swished to the side of her, and her black sweatshirt with a pumpkin on it moved around, and the black and white pinstriped skirt swished around. She was a rag doll like their mother, but had white hair in place of the red their mom had, and loved the pinstripe their father had, and was always taught how to be a great pumpkin queen by their father. Sam, on the other hand, was a skeleton like their father, but had a thick red mop of hair on his head, and their mother had sewn all his clothes for him, to look like the iconic dress she wore, and paired it with a pair of blue jeans. Sam got up, and they made their way downstairs. "Now that you're here... king Ben has offered to let us send you to auradon prep!" Sally exclaimed, Julia and Sam looked shocked. "He also is letting shock, lock, and barrel go," Sally said, and Julia and Sam's faces lit up. "Wait... how did you convince him to let us go?" Julia asked. Sally replied, "Well, it took your father and I a lot of meetings with him to convince him to let you go, but now you are! Tomorrow is your first day." Sam and Julia nodded in sync, walking away, up to their rooms. Julia would lose all her pumpkin school friends, and Sam would lose his place in advanced band, even though he was a 1st year there.
(A/N: I wrote this whole story on Google docs during class 😻)