Chapter two: a gambling boogie kid

Oscar boogie walked around the isle, scaring unsuspecting children walking past, then doing the classic "oogie boogie laugh." He wore a burlap hoodie that he sewn himself, black cargo pants, and green combat boots. His green fluffy hair stuck out underneath the burlap hood. He was a human, although his father was made of bugs, but he would occasionally spit bugs out and his snake tongue would pop out. He walked towards his only friend (if people even had friends on the isle) Bailey, lord barkis bittern's daughter. "Hey Bailey, what's horrible girl?" Oscar asked, wanting to say good. Bailey replied, "I'm doing horrible today! I aced my evil schemes test! How about you Oscar?" Oscar said, "just scaring unsuspecting kids around the isle. Hey, wanna steal some swords from Ursula's fish and chips?" "Hell yea!" Bailey exclaimed. They walked over to Ursula's fish and chips, went in, then found the sword barrel. "Jackpot!" Bailey exclaimed. She looked at Oscar, he nodded. They grabbed 4 swords, 2 in each hand, 8 in total. They ran away, Ursula yelling at them. "Score!!" Oscar exclaimed. He was laughing, and Bailey just looked horrified. Oscar turned around, and said, "hey dad." Oogie boogie grabbed his wrist, his burlap rubbing against his arm. "Let's go. I have news for you. Horrible news." Oogie boogie said, as Oscar waved goodbye to Bailey and mouthed "meet me at Ursula's tomorrow to get more swords" and she nodded. Oscar dropped the swords from the hand his father was dragging, and Bailey ran to pick them up. Oscar was getting dragged home to hear the most horrible news.
(A/N: THIS ISNT MY BEST I SWEAR I CAN DO BETTER 😭)