Chapter three: new school, new me

(A/N: ok before we start just to let you know if you see these are published at the same time it's bc I wrote these before I made this book so slay ig)

Julia and Sam jumped out of bed to put on their usual "non-comfy-outfits." Julia, a black and white pinstriped dress with her hair in a high half up half down with a bat hair bow that looked like her fathers bow tie, and had black heels on. Sam, just brushed his hair out and put on a sewn together shirt with black converse and blue jeans. Julia looked like a dream, yet Sam looked like a nightmare. "There's my queen in training!" Jack exclaimed when he saw Julia. "Thanks dad," Julia replied. Jack noticed Sam, "and hello pumpkin prince!" Sam smiled. "Come on, walk to school, don't forget the sewing kit for your joints Julia!" Sally exclaimed. Julia looked back, then said, "I have it mom!" Jack fluffed up Sam's hair before he left, then waved goodbye. "Have a great day sam!" Jack exclaimed. They walked to the school, Jack and Sally watching them as they left. Then, they saw a tall witch hat, hair shaped like devil horns, and a short kid running for Julia and Sam. Shock, lock, and barrel. They were Julia's age, around 16. Sam was a year younger. Jack heard the trio yell, "Wait for us!!"