Five

~~~A FEW DAYS LATER~~~

"Can someone zip me up?" Regina came out of the dressing room. I blushed. We were at the mall getting her Spring Fling dress.

Karen ran over to Regina and attempted to zip her up. "It.. It won't close..."

"It's a five." Regina snapped.

"Okay, it must be marked wrong.." Gretchen went over to check the tag. It was a 5.

"Cady, all I've been eating are these- well you know- they suck!" Regina turned to Cady.

Cady tried to explain the science of whatever Regina was eating.

"It explains it all in the label!" Cady finished.

"You know Swedish?"

"Yeah... everyone in Africa can read Swedish..." Cady said. Regina turned to me as if to validate Cady's claim.

"Uh- I know a little-" I responded. It was true, I knew a little bit of Swedish.

"Ma'am do you have this in the next size up?" Karen politely asked the lady.

"No.. we only carry sizes 1, 3, and 5. You can try Sears." The lady walked away. What a bitch. Regina scoffed, clearly offended. I'd be too.

It got worse, on Monday, Regina was wearing sweatpants. "Regina. You're wearing sweatpants. It's thursday." Gretchen said as she sat down.

"So..?" Regina said with a mouthful of food.

"So that's against the rules, and you can't sit with us." Karen looked proud of herself.

"Oh whatever! Those rules are real." Regina scoffed.

"They were real that day I wore a vest-"

"Because that vest was disgusting!"

"You can't sit with us!" Gretchen squeaked.

It was silent for a moment. Regina looked over at me and Cady.

"Gretchen, maybe we-" I started before I saw her give me the death stare.

"Fine. You can walk home, bitches!" She walked off and bumped into a fat girl.

"Watch where you're going, fatass!" The girl exclaimed so the whole school could hear. The whole cafeteria bursted out laughing and she ran out.

I stood up and I started walking after her, but Cady grabbed my hand and forced me to sit back down.

"Okay guys, we're gonna have a small get together at my house on Friday. I'm gonna invite Aaron~" Cady smirked. Gretchen and Karen did a little "oooo~" and I stayed quiet.

"Don't we have to go to Madison this weekend?" I ask.

"Yeah.. but we can get out of it. Janis said she had an art show and I'll use that as an excuse"

Now she was being a bitch to Janis. 

WC:410