Deja Vu

*Time skip from last oneshot (it's 7 years later)*

Some context: ∘TSC and Red, Green and Purple, Yellow and Blue are just best friends with each                                       other (for now >:))

∘ General ships all throughout this oneshot book will be Red x TSC, Green x                                                   Purple, Yellow x Blue btw

∘Green and Red are girls (obviously they always are in my AU lol)

(Warnings: Reference to drugs)

---------------------------------------

"Green what time's Purple coming over again?!" Blue shouted from downstairs.

"In like five minutes! Why!?" Green screamed back.

"I can't find any snacks!"

"The fuck do you mean?! We have about 3 years worth of snacks in that motherfucking cupboard now just shove some in a bag and get in the car whilst I wait for Purple! And get the others as well."

Blue rolled his eyes and went into the living room where the others were sat, chatting and laughing.

"Guys we gotta get in the car now!"

"Okay calm down!" SC said, getting up and taking his backpack. 

The others followed suit and they all got in the car, and eventually Purple showed up.

"Purple!" Green exclaimed, running towards Purple and embracing him in a tight hug.

"Hey! How are you?" Purple replied, laughing and hugging Green back.

"Amazing! You excited to go on this road trip?"

"Yeah, but I would like to know where we're going!" 

"I told you, it's a surprise. The others don't know either." Green chuckled, gesturing for Purple to follow her as she walked out the front door.

They all finally got in the car, and Green got in the drivers seat.

"Ready you guys?" Green asked, looking behind her.

"Yeah, but where are we going for the millionth time?" Red asked.

"I told you, it's a surprise! You guys are so impatient!" Green scoffed and turned on the car, driving off down the road.

An hour passed and the others started to get bored.

"I know I sound like a five year old but are we there yeeeeet?" Yellow asked.

"No, we have about an hour left though, so be patient!"

The others groaned and continued to talk and chat, trying to pass the time.

"Ugh.." Red said holding her stomach.

"You okay?" SC asked, looking over at Red. 

"Yeah, just feel a bit sick, I'll look out of the window for a bit and I'll be fine." Red said, smiling slightly and turning her head towards the window.

Half an hour passed, and the feeling in her stomach didn't fade, but it wasn't because of her feeling sick anymore. No, this was a different feeling, like a pit in your stomach. A bad feeling. Red's eyes went fuzzy and her head throbbed. When her vision refocused, she realized in horror why she felt so bad. She was in that place again. That dreaded place. The town where she used to live all those years ago, she was there. They were there. She felt like she was going to throw up. She couldn't say anything, she wouldn't. No, they can't know, they won't know.