Chapt 2 - Jerk

Isabella

3 hours later, and im finally in my last class before lunch, Maths.

Never liked maths and will probably never like it, I've always been a science girl. Gosh i love science.

I sat in my usual spot, back row, last seat next to the window, no one noticed me here, it was perfect.

I got my stuff out and started writing notes in my book, can this teacher not slow down, honestly.

At some point i get bored and too tired to continue so i lay my head down on the desk and pray nobody disturbs me—

"Josh, do you have a good reason as to why you're late to my lesson?" Ms.Nile says, clearly annoyed that whoever that person is, came in late to her class.

"No" he said in a cold, unbothered tone with his husky, deep voice.

Gosh i could listen to him speak all day-

Shut up.

As I'm having a battle with my own self consciousness, i hear a chair scrape on the floor next to me, i lift my head up and see him.

His emerald green eyes and fluffy brown hair. Perfectly sculpted cheekbones and a defined jaw line that could cut deeper than a knife. His perfectly plumped rosy lips, broad shoulders and veiny hands. His fingers laced with different silver rings, he was wearing sweats and a hoodie, clearly unbothered to come here but for some reason..he still looked hot as fuck. Who was this guy? A Greek God ??

After a few seconds i realise that Ive been starting at him like a creep, so i quickly rush to turn my head away from him and put it back down on the desk.

Minutes pass and im about to fall asleep when i hear someone mumbling something next to me, him mumbling something.

"Tsk not even in the right set to pay attention in class, how spoiled is this girl."

I hear him let out a sigh and the bell rings. Im in no mood to fight back at his snickering and quite frankly jerky comment, so i just let it go.

I get up and pack my bag, ready to leave when my teacher calls me.

"Isabella"

"Yes?"

"I would just like to inform you that i did notice you weren't paying much attention in class today, but I'll allow it, for this time, knowing that you always get a perfect score, but please, don't let it happen again.

"Alright, thank you?"

That was strange, she never complained when i rested my head on the desk, what changed?

I'm too focused on my phone as im walking down the hallway, that i didn't even notice someone was right in-front of me, and a second later we crash.

I get up quickly, "omg are you okey?? Im so sorry i wasn't looking."

I help the girl up, "don't worry, im fine seriously" she laughs it off.

I let out a sigh of relief knowing shes not hurt.

"Whats your name?" She asks me with a warm smile, one that makes me smile in return.