the child changes alot

"do not expect anything from me. I just married you because naina likes you as her bestfriend or should i say.... Mother?"

She remembered his words. A pang in heart arose as she felt tears forming in her eyes. Vision clouded with tears and feeling dizzy.

What did she do to deserve this? The man she loved, never loved her back. Neither in college nor now. Just for the sake of his daughter.

No doubt she was close to his daughter very much. Literally the little girl only brought sunshine to her darkness.

Nischay malhan, her classmate and dear ex bestfriend who was married with rennie named girl. Had a divorce for some reason and now she is married to him. Just because she is close to naina. Ashna always loved nischay but she knew he would reject her everytime.

"ashna mumma aap idhar akele andhere mei kyu bethe ho?" the little girl, naina asked her "mother ashna"

She smiled and picked up naina in her arms. Hugging her and wiping her tears.

"baby mumma bas kuch soch rhi thi. Aap kya kar rhe ho? Homework ho gaya?" ashna asked. Little girl nodded.

"mujhe dinner khana hai aapke aur dadda ke sath! Plz chaloge na?" she insisted with puppy eyes. Ashna couldn't figure out what to say.

"are meri princess keh rhi hai to mai aur tumhari mumma chalege tumhare saath aaj" nischay said coming into the room after his work. Here ashna was into the state of shock like how could a person change personalitys so quick!?

He was a total different person in front of his daughter. She went running outside the room happily.

"zyada khush mat ho. Maine bas naina ke liye bola. Vahi meri happiness hai. Ye lo pehn lena ye dress" he said giving her a pretty dress. She stared at him while he just left. This man was unpredictable.

She wore the dress and did some light makeup. She looked gorgeous.

She walked out the room expecting nischay to at least compliment her but he stared at her.

"kesi lag rhi hu mai?" ashna asked with some hope.

"theek hi lag rhi ho" he said. There her little heart breaks again.

"aap bohot beautiful lag rhe ho mumma" naina chirped. Ashna smiled a little.

"thank you bachha. Lets go now?" she said.

They went to a restaurant~club. Literally none of them spoke anything. There was only sounds of plate and eating.

naina insisted to play in the kids section. That too alone and she assured she would be back within half an hour.

After a lot of pleadings, ashna and nischay gave up and let her go. Now there was a awkward silence between them.

Suddenly ashna yelled.

"AYUSH?!" Nischay was confused by her sudden actions. But he turned around to find a guy smiling.

"omg kese ho! Its been a long time!oohhh i like your style!" ashna said hugging him.

"hii ashu!!! How have you been? Thanks!" the guy, named apparently Ayush said.

"mast ekdum. Tu to aur handsome ho gaya! Idhar kese aana hua? You went to germany right?" ashna said. He nodded.

Here nischay was confused as well jealous as hell. She never talked to nish like that....

They 2 were talking like they knew each other from years. But nischay never knew about her friend.