google play live stream w/ wifey

"kya hua meri jaan tayyar hui ke nhi?" nischay asked plopping himself on the bed.

"kya yaar tujhse match hona hai mujhe lekin kuch mil nhi rha" rose said sadly. He chuckled.

"are to kya hua yaar tum kuch bhi pehno ekdum swarg se utri pari hi lagogi" nischay smiled cheekily. She rolled her eyes.

"ohooo mr. Malhan zyada butterbaazi nhi chalegi mere sath smjhe?" rose smiled sarcasticly.

"achha baba wait tumhari help kar deta hu" he said smiling. And after some moments he picked up something

"cuteee! Just like you! Thankyou babyyy" rose yelled cutely pulling his hubby's cute cheeks.

Nischay smiled shaking his head thinking about how much she has changed. Once she used to hate those "baby" & "shona" but now she herself uses it. And he too now do not find them cringe.

Well love can change even the most powerful ones doesn't it? Rose came out looking smoking cool(yeah looking cool is hot for nischay as he's a gamer duhhhh)

Rose ka outfit [imagine this as her hairstyle and makeup too. Btw this purple shirt of nischay. Hot right?]

Nishuuuuu ka outfit

Nishuuuuu ka outfit...

[my cutie pie!!! Ahh how much i want to meet him

[my cutie pie!!! Ahh how much i want to meet him...]

"hayeee meri rosiee ko meri nazar na lage!" he said doing the touch wood thing.

"thank you nonu! Lekin i still wanted to match yarrrrr" she said pouting.

"tum ye muh banana bandh karo and lets go there varna pata chala late ho gye aur humare bina hi chalu kar di live stream" nischay joked while she laughed. They went outside the hotel and sat in a cab.

"vese my babe is looking extra cute today" rose said in a flirty tone. Nischay blushed.

"chup yaar taxi mein kon ese flirt karta hai?" nischay asked being all shy as he is... Rose just laughed seeing her husband so shy despite it has been 5 months that they got married.

They reached the set, the makeup staff touched up stuff and all youtubers met. They did all fun and jokes together. Especially thugesh and mythpat. As rose was very good friends with both of them plus urmila. So she talked her heart out.

Now this was  very awkward for rose as she knew slayypoint especially gautami but because of her dear husband and their controversy,  she couldn't help but ignore them. Just a simple hi was all she could say from her end as she knew, at that time there was no fault of nischay and they misunderstood it all.

And she wanted to save her and her hubby's self respect so yeah.

Now it was the time of intro, nischay's turn.

"he remains 24/7 gamer and 25/8 triggered, please put your hands together for triggered insaan!" suhani cheered as nischay entered there and did a little dab.

Rose was nervous as it was her first time this livestream in front of millions of people. Don't know why as she had 15 million subs too!

"tanmay kya tumhare team mein allrounder hai?" suhani asked. Tanmay just made a confused face.

"well mere team mein 2 all rounders hai. So please welcome youtube community ki shaan aur triggered insaan ki jaan rose~chan!" suhani cheered as rose entered and waved the people who were sitting. And ofc blushed.

Now one by one all the content creators gave their intro and stood by their respective team. It was the time for roasting battle.

Rose stood beside nischay and he kept putting his hand on her shoulder whereas she hitted him playfully and told him to stop acting as if noone was around.

Rose was against mythpat for the roast battle. And nish was against ujjwal. [we will only focus on them as they are our main couple here obviously duh]

"so please give it up for techno gamerz everybody!" nischay said so then everyone clapped a lil.

"so bhai ke naam mein techno kyu hai vo aajtak kisi ko pata nahi chala even gamer kyu hai pata nhi chala" nischay roasted as some oohed. Especially rose being the supportive wifey she was.

"bhai sab giga chad hote hai ye giga sad hai..... Bhai ne paisa, ghar bhot kamaya...... GTA 5 mein but bhai phir bhi single hai because GTA unko girlfriend nhi de payi" as nischay finished, everyone oohed and laughed.

"achha guys please give it up for triggered insaan!" ujjwal spoke as everyone clapped.

"mujhe zyada lamba bolne ki zaroorat nhi hai to bas itna boluga.... Bhai ne roasting kari, gaming kari but aajkal VOTING kar rhe hai" ujjwal said as everyone laughed and oohed once again. Nischay did a proud bow as if he was proud of it. And rose couldn't contain herself.

TO BE CONTINUED...

HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY NISHUUU....may you keep growing and shining as always. And may god bless you so you can keep making vids to cheer us up and inspire us everyday💗✨👀

We all love you soooo much💘