Gun x Tough Reader

Love at first fight. 
~I recommend listening to the song above while reading ~
{Teeth- 5 Seconds of Summer}
Requested by dayspouse0

Word Count:1367 Words
                      ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Second Person P.O.V

You rested your back against the wall panting trying to catch your breath. Piles of bodies surrounded the area and you were covered with blood that wasn't yours. You let out a deep sigh and ran your fingers through your h/c hair. Your eyes trailed to a man with a gun who aimed at you while shaking. You slowly walked towards him as he gasped.

"H-hey get away! I have a gun!"

"Then shoot me."

You grabbed his wrist and pointed the gun right on your forehead while glaring at him with a playful smirk causing him to flinch.

"W-what are yo-"

In one swift motion you flipped him over on his back causing the gun to fly across the floor. He coughed up some blood from the impact before losing consciousness.

"Pathetic.." you muttered as you walked out of the place wiping some blood off your cheek. As you walked out you felt a presence near an alleyway causing you to furrow your eyebrows and stiffen.

"Hey who's there?" You called out as your eyes scanned the area. Your gaze met with a tall man with sunglasses and a cigarette in his mouth.

"Who are you and why are you here?" You crossed your arms and raised an eyebrow waiting for his answer.

"Hello Miss Y/N L/N, I thought I'd find you here. You're pretty well known for being such a great fighter I'm impressed." He chuckled lowly and took off his sunglasses revealing his dark eyes and a deep scar.

"You didn't answer my question, who are you?" Your eyes lingered on the scar and his dark eyes it was almost.. captivating. He noticed this and smirked while walking a little closer to you.

"Gun Park, but please call me Gun."

You simply nodded at his introduction before speaking again.

"What do you need from me? Also put out that cigarette I hate the smell of cigarettes."

You scoffed while glaring at him.

"Of course, Doll."

He then threw the cigarette on the ground and stomped on it before looking back at you.

"Come work with me, you're a strong fighter and you'll get paid greatly if you do. I need someone better than my current business partner, he's fucking stupid." You let out a muffled giggle and a small smile causing Gun's demeanor to soften slightly.

"What are the benefits?" you asked while tapping your cheek with a curious look in your eyes.

"You get paid good and you get to work with me, is that not enough benefits?" He teased with a smirk causing you to roll your eyes.

"I'll think about it." You said with a grin causing Gun to frown.

"Oh come on. I'll pay you 500,000 won right now if you take the offer."

Your eyes slightly lit up at the sound of money and you placed you hand in front of you."

"Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Park."