evolto meets....decade?! pt.1

(Ok so this is a 2 part crossover with KAMEN_RIDER_DECADE the first part is gonna be on this book while the second part will be on his book, I recommend you give the man a follow and such, he is better then me at the story details and such, but anyways enjoy the new chapter ciao~)

(As we see evolto walking down through the streets of the slums we hear him humming a tune)

Evolto/me:rainy day, rainy day, I like a rainy day as it wash all my stress away~

(As he walk pass and alley.....a glowing visor is seen and growling is heard)

Evolto/me:hmm?

(Evolto soon stops and turns around and see.....nothing)

Evolto/me:....eh(shrugs) must've been my imagination

(He soon turns to see another barron)

A.barron:(roars)

(A.barron soon thrust it javelin toward the rider, but Evolto jumps back, narrowly avoiding being Impaled)

Evolto/me:ha! That was a close one~ nearly got me there!...so...they finally decided to show themselves....alright you rotten potassium....where your leader eh?

A.barron:.....

(The another rider simply raise it hand upwards point at evolto and merely says)

A.barron:sacrifice......found.....

Evolto/me:....eh?

(The sound of a zipper opening is heard as a portal below evolto opens and swallow the rider whole)

Evolto/me:AAH FUuu...

(Another portal soon opens behind the A.barron as it walks into it and soon both portals close)

(Location:???)

(A portal opens as evolto falls to the ground)

Evolto/me:..uuUCK!

(Thud)

Evolto/me:ow....nrgh...ok...that was unpleasant!

Tabe:where are we?

(As evolto stands up he soon see that he is in a Baren wasteland with dead and rotten trees)

Evolto/me:...well this isn't ominous at all....

Tabe:how is it not ominous? This place is dead zone

Evolto/me:...what I just said..was sarcasm

Tabe:....oh...

Evolto/me:*sigh*...I really need to get a dictionary for you....welp...time to suit up

(Evolto soon pull out the evol driver and attachs it to his waist, then inserts two evolbottles)

[COBRA~!] [RIDER SYSTEM~!] [EVOLUTION~!] [ARE YOU READY~!?]

Evolto/me:hensin!

[COBRA~! COBRA~! EVOL COBRA~!....FUWAHAHAHA!]

Evolto/me:now.....where to begin the search for this A.barron?

(Just as he says this an explosion is heard)

Evolto/me:....talk about coincidence

Tabe:should we really be heading towards the noise?

Evolto/me:yup usually the location of an explosion is where our answers lie....that or it just a bunch of minions are at....it usually both...

Tabe:....I'm not gonna ask...

Evolto/me:good choice

(Shortly after they walk towards the location of the explosion)