evolto(and friends) in...........honkai?!(pt.9)

(Ok, we may be in the final chapter....maybe....and I will try to make it good as I can...the tension is a bit high....anyways! Enjoy this...and the music here was the cloak thing I could find that somewhat match what will happen in the final battle...)

As everyone looks at fu hau in confusion or anger she speaks
(It the danm last part of her name that I'm can't seem to get right is it fau or fua??)

Theresa:what do you think your doing fu hau?!

Fu hau:following my orders

Theresa:I didn't or-!

Ryan:she isn't following orders from you....she following the danm overseer orders!

Kiana:w-what?!

Shifter/blake:(whisper to tempest) you good?

Tempest:(whisper) somewhat....I think can be Kiva at least 3 times....body still healing...

Ryan:...it strange....in order for you to get here you had to get through both Crimson and evo.....so....they didn't just let you in here willing now did they?

Theresa:!fu hau...what did you do?!

Fu hau:I already retrieved one of the targets...now I just need you(point at kiana)

Kiana:!...im not going with you until you explain why are you doing this?! And I want to know where is my mother?!

Fu hau:...your mother?....she dead...

Tempest:! Shut up....we were just with her!

Fu hau:you mean a false version of her....tell me did it not seem weird how it was....how...everything was a bit too convenient? Infact it would have taken longer for you to face Theresa the first time....especially during the second eruption....

Tempest:....

Kiana:...! T-that means....

Fu hau:what you thought was your mother was a false hope made by ther herrscher in you Kiana....and I have been ordered by the overseer to retrieve you....

Kiana:mom?.....

Tempest:!...you said you'd already retrieved one of the targets....who was it?...

Fu hau:.....

Tempest:tell me danmit!

Fu hau: brandon...or as you call him...evo...

Tempest:!!...why?

Fu hau:well for one....it not normal to see a dead man walking.....more so one that been dead for 200 years....

(Everyone was stunned hearing this...but it also revealed something to the group)

Shifter/blake:...."thats means..."

Ryan:"this world has a version of evo?!"

Tempest:....

Theresa:but they told us they are from another universe!

Fu hau:?! What?!...that means that....*sigh* it doesn't matter...Kiana...I will bring you to the overseer....even if it means by force...im sorry

Kiana:....mom....n-no

Tempest:! "Danmit no!" Kiana fight it! Don't let the herrscher take control!

Fu hau:!

(Fu hau charges at kiana)

Ryan: oh no you don't!

(Ryan appears infront of fu hau and swings his bat downwards in hopes to stop her but she dodges by leaning to the right and then lands a blow to the side of Ryan head)