evolto(and friends) in....dxd?!(pt.4)

(Ok so the reason to why I haven't updated this book in awhile was mostly cuz I have been discussing some of the lore with my friends lightcero Demo2099 DreamSliceRulez Tempest68 and I have been reworking on some of it as well mostly cuz one I have been working on was said to be too op by lightcero so I'm reworking on that, and I have been discussing with demo on a book he is working on...I won't tell which book but yeah, also to the fact I had very little motivation for the last few days....so I been playing some duel links...yeah that's it enjoy the chapter)

(Fire....it what he saw first)

Crimson:nrgh!

(Crimson wakes up and notice a burning piller on top of him as he trys to push it off, eventually he succeededs and stand up....he looks around and only see destruction...then...he hears it....the screams....)

Crimson:what the hell is going on?....where is everyone?....why?....

(Though he was able to get up....his mind was still disoriented from what was happening)

Crimson:(coughs) what is this?(coughs) helios? Reaper?(coughs) anyone?

(He moves through the smoke...the flames....until)

(Thud)

Crimson:?

(He looks down)

Crimson:!! N-no....

(He see a corpse...Ryan dead corpse...impailed by a weapon)

(He looks up....and his eyes widen in horror)

Crimson:this...this isn't real....

(Infront of him....lies the body's of everyone he knows.....tempest body is seen slumped over next to what seems to be remains of his dragon chastle...with the broken pieces of kivat and his weapons scattered about....a few feet away from him...is a coat....with ashes staining it as it is stuck in debri as scorch marks are seen on it as well....as Ignika and his siblings are seen scattered on what seems to be a battlefield...theirs masked broken...as the great spirit body is seen...broken....lifeless...his gigantic body motionless as half of his face is seen torn from what seems to be from the inside....will and thoses Closest to him are seen as well, echo is seen in a creator her armor broken beyond repair...and will? His heart..ripped from his chest....the terror on his face from when he was still alive can be seen still....demo body is seen...with out its head..or it upper body. ..goldilocks who skin was the color that of a sun....is now grey and dull....a mask that reads the words "rider" in Japanese is seen...but it now lays there broken...the gold and gems that once shined...now dim and damaged....the riders?....beaten....and each corpse tell a tale on their demise....until...Crimson see his own corpse...slowy fading...his blade...broken along with his bakugan...each one grey and motionless)

Crimson:what the fuck is going on?

(His question is awnsered...in a scream)

Crimson:!

(He turns around and see a spire...and with that...he see three people at thr entrance of it...one falls to the ground....he knows who that person is...)

Crimson:evolto?

(The now motionless body...of the destroyer...in his galaxy from....though it soon loses it bright blue color...even the visors...turn black...as a hole can be seen in the center of his chest...blood oozing out...then he looks up slowly....reaching his hand out...as if in a final plea....before his arm slumps as his head falls back....dead...Crimson look to the direction of where evolto was looking...and his eyes widen in fear...as he see zero...being grabbed by the throat....by killbus...and he soon hear him speak)