Livin' La Vida Loca

🍹⛵

"So... Don't make me ask, fuck, just tell us!" Lucia was trying to be calm and soft, but to be fair, getting information from you was never easy.

"Yeah, sweetie, nobody's here to judge." Franco had eventually joined your talk, sitting on the other side of Lucia, and now you have all the representatives of your nation here just to listen to your personal, dramatic story. Actually, it's good to know how much these people care about you and your wellbeing. Maybe you would never say it out loud, but you love these guys. These weirdos right here.

"So... I'm on the plane, with the guys and the staff, and they made me sign an NDA and a contract like a summer job or internship; like, they even paid me for that, which is even crazier, really, Korean laws are something els-"

"Don't try to diverge, go on, bitch." Tony interrupted before you could keep up your flow of words. Okay, maybe you were trying to move the focus elsewhere.

"Okay. " Deep breath, "so I'm sitting between Minho and Chan and..."

🔙🗼

"I'm actually happy you are here, Minho is the mom here, but sometimes he looks like he forgets, so it's good to have someone you trust to keep an eye on the kids." Chan was the first to speak, just right before the plane took off from earth into the endless blue sky. Instinctively, you grab his arm. You've always been a little scared -it's not even scared, it's just the takeoff and landing that are the problem-, so you couldn't help. He quickly covered your hand with his, a little chuckle escaping from his lips, "afraid of airplanes?" He muttered as it's a secret between just the two of you.

"Just, you know, the start and the ending." You didn't even realize how you both started to speak English.

"Oh, I totally get it, don't worry, it's almost finished uhm uhm" he muttered again, nodding his head. He sucked his breath before speaking again.

"So, for how much I would like to speak about your fear, eheheh, the staff wants me to let you know some basic rules for this tour, is that okay?" His causal tone helps you ground yourself till the plane gets his usual state in the air, and now you're fine, eyes switching from his eyes to his blue hair at least every two seconds. In the back of your mind, you know that Mihno is speaking loudly to Changbin. It's not news, let's just say that.

"Oh, yeah, sure, go ahead," you replied, wondering if he used Manic Panic for his blue hair because, you can swear, you know that nuance...

"Wonderful. So, for the traveling, you will be with us most of the time; they want you to dress like one of the staff to blend better, so, nothing too flashy or that can be recognized, TikTok will be the death of me, believe me; when we know there will be paparazzi, like, you know, at the airport, we need you to take some, uh, distance, you know? Like you are working with us. Which you are. Staff! That's the word uhm uhm" He fumbled through the words, and you can't think of any other time you saw him so nervous. You did something weird? Maybe you shouldn't have accepted to come along with them with all the worries they already have...

"Oh, of course, I wouldn't have done differently, I don't want to be much of a bother that I already am." You responded quickly, and maybe your face must have shown some sort of unease because he suddenly took your hand in his, covered it totally and turned a little in your direction.

"Oh no, no, absolutely not a bother, honestly it's quite the opposite, eh eh, I'm actually really happy you will be with us," he said that, and something tells you he didn't mean to be this honest, ears all red, dimples so soft you would gladly bite them hard-oh fuck, blue hair is really a curse.