Close the windows, lock the doors, don't wanna leave you anymore

AN: This is actually a bonus chapter - this is canon only if you want it to.

"No- no, that's - No, listen to me Yeong, calm the fuck down, breath. It's just a fucking idol, don't you dare lose your shit to this, go to the security guys at the door and tell them they need to check the list before letting anyone else inside, the place is crowded anyway, we don't need anymore people, you can do it" you firmly said on the phone, on the other end your not-so-new director at the Queen Anne's Revenge's club.

You are walking on the sidewalk, heading to the other side of the city to the Jolly Roger club. After working together for years, Franco splitted his property on The Bachelor's Delight Club between you, Lucia and Tony. While he gets his well deserved retirement, you and your friends became the official owners of the club, and opened two more clubs in Seoul, all following the same pattern as the first one. And you are doing good. You three own the most exclusive, famous clubs in the whole city, making money like nothing. And now, your last opening is peaking his high with the sudden visit from a new debuted idol - you don't even know his name goddamit - and one of your employee is freaking out on your phone.

It's 2030. You are no longer a kid. You are woman in business, along with your friends, making so much money than before.

Things has been so good for you lately; you had this opportunity, you managed to get your sister moved here from your parents house, just to be with you - currently at the Jolly Roger Club as second manager of the club - and you are grateful each day of your life.

Lucia is managing The Bachelor's Delight Club tonight, Tony is at The Queen Anne's Revenge's Club. You are just trying to get to your sister after debating with some shitty-ass spoiled singer before heading to work and that's why you are actually late. But thank god, you can always count on your sister, Lia.

"Okay, okay. I'll do that. Thanks, noona" Yeong replied on the other side of the phone, easing some of your worrying of the moment. You three - you, Lucia and Tony - has been really good and attentive bosses for your employees, you know that, but sometimes, especially when there's some K-pop star involved, you need to be the big voice of the three. There's a rumour around the clubs, that you are a little more bitter towards Korean celebrities - especially idols- because you used to date one once. That's not actually true, you never dated, but you don't care enough about gossip to correct the voices. You are the boss, they don't have to know.

"Do your best, baby." You said tenderly, closing the call. You know the kid is actually a little too young to be perfect at this, but you trust him. You saw his potential. He's just nervous. You sighed, just right before your phone is buzzing again. You respond without even looking at the ID.

"yeah?"

"Please, tell me you are not walking, you are in a cab or something, y/n" you sister's voice came out of the phone speaker a little too loud for your liking. You try not to squint your eyes as you cross the street. You can hear the music of the club from down the block.

"No, I'm not " your response is too quick to sound true. On the other side of the line there's muffled pop music blasting. I don't even know which music kids listen these days.

"Fucking liar." She muttered and you find yourself chuckling, fastening your pace to the club. She's definitely in the back of the club, taking a cig break. You have a car - fuck, you have too much money, you don't know what to do with them - but you ecologist side is too strong.

"Amunì, I'm coming, how's the things there?" You asked, suddenly feeling goosebumps all over you, like somebody's is watching you. You turned your head around you a couple times but the streets are desert at this time of the night. Besides, Seoul is one of the safest city in the world.