Motions

Alana POV: We walk in the hallway to our next class heading through the crowd pass the courtyard into the other side of the school where the seniors were at. We walk into dance this was the only place where girls freshman to senior were allowed at since this side of the school it restricted like this due to a fight happening when a freshman was being picked on during their freshman year it went on for awhile putting gums in their books, smacking their belongings into the trash, even got harassed in the bathroom by a group of boys who ended up beating the poor kid on daily bases it felt like something you would see out of a Netflix show or stereotypical high school movie one day in the year 1994 March 24 he came to school going through the motion as always then at the end of the day when his bullies exit out of school in their route they take he hid behind a false wall of the school he took his chance striking his weapon into the first bully chest then proceeded to do the same to all the others. They were reported missing by one of the teacher who they known it the next day the police shut down the school evacuating the students when they found bits of dried blood in the ground a search party went on for weeks then they called it off since the police didn't find anymore evidence supporting the search they still telling people in the city to look out for the disappearances of the teenagers the teachers block out anybody from going over there since then to it resulted in the school installing more security into their system with them being everywhere some of the students even say there a hidden camera in the bathroom we tried to see if there was one but couldn't find were still unsure about it. I seen the police patrol around the school ensuring another incident like that won't happen again we enter dance with our dance instructor was dancing in the middle of the room with radio that look very old school for someone like her she had mid tone skin light skin body tone with a purple dance outfit with her purple tutu spinning in circles as I gaze at her flashing purple leggings she was wearing. I must've been staring off because something tap on my shoulder as May why you startle me " you were dozing off staring at our teacher come let go with the others" we walk to the middle of the room when the bell rang " Good morning girls I hope you were doing well today on your first day of school welcome to dance class my name is Mrs. Pompten I will be your new teacher this school year this class is about dancing I'll teach the basics and skills of knowing how to dance in this pathway you have chosen to take now this is the first day so let's take it easy you girls are going to get dress for dance class these outfits are your daily that you will be using everyday if you don't wear the outfit to class then that will go into your grade which can drop you to C" she explain how the rules work no drinking, no eating, cell phones weren't allowed to be use and we had homework practices she wanted us to do after class when we got home. The teacher was done telling us the standards of the classroom she started have get into arrays of ten since there were thirty two students in our class Mrs. Pompten told us to start stretching our body's out to get our muscles loose as she described the exercise to be while we were doing our exercises a loud thud sound was heard. I look over to the window nothing was there turn my head back seeing a something running across the window for a split second getting my attention " excuse Mrs Alana is anything bothering you ? No it good Mrs. Pompten " ok let continue now we are going to twist our hips to the sides one .. two.. one.. two there now let's stretch your arms and legs come on now girls move your bones hmm maybe a little music will help" she walk into the room behind her bringing out a speaker turning on some tunes. I don't know what music my teacher listening to but it sucks the music was hug bests which annoyed me because it isn't my type of music I like looking over to May she seem to be some what enjoying it but I could tell she was putting on a fake smile to not hurt Mrs. Pompten feelings May you don't have to do that you know she probably already know we don't like it. " your one to talk every time I look over at you your either being struggling to keep balance or can't keep up with the class caught up focus on something else " as we were fiddling around with one another Mrs. Pompten interrupted us. " Hmph ladies do we need to show some manners in this classroom I will move you to if you keep at this" "yes Mrs. Pompten" we both responded trying to make it sound we had energy so we wouldn't anger her. " Now ladies we are done with the stretches I will show what we will be focusing on what dance we shall learn" Mrs. Pompten grab a wooden stick from off the wall near the mats pointing it at the paper on the in the middle of the room with a model of a ballerina in the middle. The noise from outside earlier increase as the foot crept closely louder to the widow a shadow grew over me as I looked intently at it reaching to tap May shoulder to get her attention " what Alan- she looked over to see the discarded robot looking at from the window with it's head barely visible the thing peaking from bottom "Oh my God what is that thing Alana ? I have no clue what is that thing I was going to scream before May stop me telling me to be quiet so we wouldn't make a scene Mrs. Pompten looked over at us again we turned so we didn' get into trouble again she resume teaching the class a couple minutes later the bell rang Mrs.Pompten let us go before saying we had homework practicing the dance pattern she handed us each a sheet. Going with the rest of my classmates May drop something out of her bag going back for it walking back with her.

I walked with May back to her desk looking over at her as she was grabbing her notebook off the floor May put it in her backpack her turn over to the vent cover which had a paper sticking out from it " what that Alana I see a paper sticking out" May there isn't anything there she then turn around show me the letter May was holding in her hand Mrs Pompten was waiting at the door tapping on her foot " Come ladies you have to go your next class is waiting we got up May put the paper in her pocket as it was wrap with a lot rubber bands looking beaten up with it having bandage to cover it we said goodbye to Mrs. Pompten then we went to P:E.