Crashing the Mamas

December 2014

The 2014 Mamas will always be considered a legendary moment in his life. Not just for seeing legends on stage, but their fierce stage show against the popular Block B led by Zico. There were many groups and idols that sang with their pieces.

The famous and adorable IU sang on stage. Of course Jungkook lost himself in that show. All the boys were drawn to her beautiful voice and she appeared Minho of YG's new group on the block: Winner. Popular groups like Girls Day and Sistar gave their sexy performance much to the pleasure of the audience. Rival groups EXO, Infinite, and Winner gave a great performance, but he couldn't help but notice they were missing a member. Hsingche was very quiet and focused on the performance. The show really shined with the most famous celebrity couple in Kpop, Eric Nam and Ailee who performed their collab: Some.

"Do you think there's something going between them?" Jimin asked Junny.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean the way those two are singing. I can feel the passion in thier voice? You think they are official?" Jimin said suspiciously.

"We can't pry in their business Jimin, remember that's how rumors start. They haven't even confirmed it yet." Junny replied.

"Imagine if they actually did holy shit!" Hobi giggled like a child.

"They've known each other for so many years I'm surprised they haven't made a move. This is the closest we'll get to idol romance!" Seokjin nodded in agreement.

"DID YOU SEE IU NOONA! SHE WAVED HELLO BEHIND ME!" Jungkook looked back to see IU and the other idols looking at him awkwardly.

"Sit down kid you're making a scene." Yoongi dragged him back down.

Legendary idols G Dragon, Jay Park, and Taeyang gave a very loud performance. It was so loud Junny could feel the bass vibrate against him the entire time.

"I AM A GOOD BOY!! WOO!!!" Namjoon hollered while Hobi, Jungkook, and Junny sang along. Yoongi just simply bobbed his head.

"What's good young cats. You must the Bangtan Boys I hear about. Good luck on your show." Jay Park waved with utter coolness that left all the boys starstruck.

But all that didn't compare when they stood on stage against rival group Block B. Jimin gave a wonderful performance against U-Kwon. Once he ripped off his shirt the entire audience flipped out in shock.

"Damn little bro got spunk!" Jay Park whistled at the wild performance.

"He's got that Taeyang bod for real!" G Dragon nodded.

"He's got the figure that's more sure. He's got style for a rookie." Taeyang shrugged.

"Okay Ailee I think that's enough sightseeing for today." Eric nudged her shoulder.

"Huh I-It wasn't like I promise! I was caught by surprise that's all!" Ailee reassured him. None was most shocked than IU herself who just sat there frozen.

After Jimin's performance Block B's Taeil and Junny showed off their vocal talent by singing Stay with Me and Happy respectively. Junny showed his soulful voice to everyone much to the pleasure of the audience.