Talent | Lorraine Day ⚠

Requested by jtr85127036

smut

(Non-killer AU) 

The group headed towards their destination where they planned to produce explicit content in the hopes of getting rich and famous. They neared the city as they stopped at the Pedlar gas station to refill their tank and restock on necessities and Bobby-Lynne's smokes.

The wheels screeched to a stop before Wayne and his girlfriend, Maxine, exited the vehicle. They entered the gas station and began searching for their items.

Another car could be heard, parking out front before a tall, visibly muscular man walked in wearing shades, a black tank top, and black jeans. He removes the shades as he reaches the front desk, leaning on it before asking the worker for a pack of cigarettes and a 6 pack of beer.

The man's appearance and physique enticed the brunette girl causing her to nudge her boyfriend with her elbow. Wayne looked up allowing Maxine to speak.

"Wouldn't he be a good addition to the film? I heard you've been writing another bit to put at the end for an exclusive tape," She says, fidgeting with a drink in her hand as she ogled the man at the front desk. Wayne looked at the man as he thought about it.

"That's a good idea, he'd bring in some big bucks. Let me go talk to him," Wayne replied before handing her the basket of items and walking to the front.

"Excuse me," Wayne said to the man who was about half a foot taller than him. He turned to look at him.

"Yeah, what's up?" He replied.

"The name's Wayne Gilroy. I'm producing an explicit film with a crew and thought you would be a good fit for it if you're interested," Wayne explained as they shook hands.

"Y/n, and explicit, huh? So porn," He said crossing his arms as he turned his body towards Wayne, leaning against the counter.

"Yeah basically, we're heading to a farmhouse in the town over to film it," he answered.

"I'll check it out since I'm staying in a place nearby but no promises," Y/n voiced as he turned back to the counter to pay for the items he was purchasing. He put the pack of cigarettes in his pocket and grabbed the beers, thanking the cashier.

"I'll follow you to the house," Y/n told Wayne as he walked out, putting his sunglasses back on and exiting the store.

Wayne walked back over to Maxine telling her the good news before paying and leaving. The crew made their way to the house with Y/n following behind. As Wayne was driving he told them about the possible new addition to the cast list.

~~

Once they arrived, Wayne dealt with the old man as Y/n waited in his car, smoking a cigarette as he listened to the radio's rock station. He saw the crew get out of the car and decided to finish his cigarette before heading over. He saw the old man get into his truck and drive away as he got out and walked over to the cabin, knocking on the door. It swung open revealing Wayne who gained a smile on his face seeing the man.

"Everyone, this sir here is Y/n," Wayne introduced him as he entered. Bobby-Lynne was the first to speak.

"Ooh Wayne, you failed to mention his sultry appearance," She flirted as she walked over to him, stroking his crossed arms as he eyed her.

"I said he'd bring in loads of money for us, didn't I?" He retorted. Y/n eyed everyone before he landed on the quiet, short brunette in the corner, looking her up and down blatantly making her look down, blushing. This caused RJ to glare at him, although he was ignored by the stoic man.