C.12

"DOCTOR DOCTOR!!" Zac Yelled, Dr.Banks came into the room.

"I need y'all to leave to room" Dr.Banks said.

"I can't lose my wife or daughter" Zac said crying.

"You won't sir" Dr. Banks said.

"Come on Zac I'm worried too but let's just go" Angela said.

Zac and Angela left the room and the doctor began CPR on Fatima.

Waiting Room

"Ang I can lose my wife and daughter they are all I have left" Zac had his head in his hands.

"You won't Zac okay let's just think positive" Angela said.

Crying, "Okay, I know you probably think I'm not good for your best friend but I am I love her with everything in me. When we leave the hospital she coming back to live with me, so I can take care of her" Zac said as he wiped his eyes.

Takes a deep breath, "Zac you are good for my best friend. When y'all were at odds and she was living with me nothing but good things came out of her mouth about you. Now, I didn't appreciate how you were treating and talking to my besties but other than that you are a good man. Just stop having people get under your skin, stop letting people like Nathan tell you what you need to do in your relationship with YOUR woman, and stop letting people manipulate you." Angela told him.

"You're right Angela I apologize for my actions" Zac said truthfully.

"I expect your apology" Angela said.

"Thanks" He said.

Room 106

Fatima is stable she had a panic attack dr. banks ran some tests and Fatima suffers from anxiety. When she is scared or stressed she starts to panic and she loses control of her breathing.

"How are you feeling?" Dr. Banks asked.

"I'm tired but I want my husband can he come to see me?" Fatima asked.

"Yes, I will go get him we are keeping you overnight for observation and minoring of the baby we need to keep your blood pressure at 120/60 and make sure you stay hydrated." Dr. Banks said. "You're 4 months pregnant Ms. Wilson and I know you're taking the death of your son hard but I need you to remember you still have a healthy baby girl that needs to stay in your stomach for 5 more months and we need you stress-free" he added.

"Yes sir" Fatima said.

"I'm going to get you husband and friend" Dr. Banks said.

The doctor goes in to get Zac and Angela. Angela sat in the empty chair and Zac stood by Fatima's bedside rubbing her head and kissing her forehead while using his other hand to hold her belly.

Smiling, "Baby I'm so glad you and our daughter are okay" Zac said.

"Me too girl" Angela said and smiled.

Still a little down, "Yeah I'm grateful I just wish our son was still here" Fatima said honestly.

"Yeah me too babe" Zac said.

"Are you leaving the hospital or staying overnight?" He asked.

"I'm staying overnight for observation" Fatima said.

"Okay I'm staying with you, when you leave you'll stay with me. We can work on our relationship I don't want to be by yourself" Zac said.