what if will byers has powers?

HEY THIS IS MY NEW BOOK FROM MY OTHER ACCOUNT AS A PART TWO AND HE WAS  BORN IN THE LAB AND IM BASING WILLS POWERS FROM FIRSTARTER(HOW HIS POWERS LOOK AND WOULD LOOK LIKE)  THE MOVIE AND HIS POWERS ARE LIKE CHARLIES POWERS(1984)AND JANE IS MORE LIKE(WILL) AND WILL IS LIKE(JANE) IN A WAY AND IM GONNA DO SOME MOMEMTS FROM THERE AND HOW I THINK WILL WOULD BE ABLE TO FACE THESE EPS.

SO THERE WILL BE NO FITS BUT THERE WILL BE SONGS

THIS WAS VERY RANDOM BUT I WANTED THE SONGS TO BE LONGER AS WELL FOR THESE LONGER CHAPTERS

_____________________

s1 ep 7 the bathtub(so Jane's  mom is wills mom in this so it could be confusing but run with me for this as everyones role stays the same otherwise that and mike likes will)(will is vee/12 as this is before he finds out his name is will)(will is dressed in mikes white top and some old jeans and white socks and converse which are dirty from his time in the  woods and so is his whole outfit)

_______________________

the gang is filling up an old kiddie pool  for Vee to find Jane for Joyce and barb for Nancey as well.Joyce was covering some goggles in  ducktape   for Vee in the science room for vee to were in the bathtub to help him focus on his powers.

"your a brave boy for everything your doing for my daughter and for my family...thank you"joyce says and vee looks down at his lap sadly and Joyce takes his hands "hey ill be with you the whole time vee okay and if it every gets to scary in there in that place you just let me know okay"Joyce says as vee gives her a small nod. "yes"vee says "you ready?"Joyce asks and vee straightens up his posture and nods again. "ready"vee says with determination  in his tone,he has a mission in plan.

The tub was being filled up with water and the boys tested the temperature and if the salt amount was right with an egg.(i did that in science class help) then mike turns on the radio  for vee so he can have static. Then he starts to take off his shoes and socks and then turned to take off the watch mike gave him and mike smiles with encouragement and vee smiles back. Joyce places a hand on his back and hands him the goggles from earlier, he puts them on his head and takes a deep breath stepping into the tub with hopper and Joyce holding onto his shoulders  untill he was far out enough.

Vee went to lay down into the tub floating on his back arms and legs spread out like a starfish as his  head floats above the water  as the lights start to flicker and the gang watches as the room goes dark.

Vee now stands in the void and he whispers ''barabra"he lightly calls out and nancey lights up as vee walks to find barbra covered in goe and her eyes are gone back into her skull and her skin was pale as a slug soon came out her dead mouth. His breathing gets heavy and both places. "is barb okay?"nancey asks worried. "is she okay?"

Vee yells "GONE,GONE"in the void but outloud his words sounds much quieter than his shouts."gone gone"he says as nancy cups her face as her eyes go big. Then joyce and hopper take his hands "vee its okay were right here it okay sweetie, its okay"joyce comforts the boy as his focus changes to fine jane byers

________________

He sees a small wooden structure called "castle byers" outloud and joyce turns to look at jhonathan and nancey. Vee goes in and crawls around to find  "jane"he whispers in both worlds and then he comes closer to the sleeping jane. "shes coming for you"vee says and janes eyes open slowly and she whispers out. "hurry"in both worlds/walkie. "just-just hold on a little longer.."he says as janes eyes close again "jane? jane!"he calls out but the structure starts to fade around him slowly  and so does jane as his grasp on her hand leaves his. "JANE JANE"he yells out looking around the empty  void as soon his head pops out the water  struggling to breathe. Scaring the boys. "VEE" Joyce yells as vee scoots back to joyce as she hugs the boy with a strong arm around his chest as he cries in joyces arms. "oh i got you,i got you did so good vee"she says cradling his bald head.