what if will has powers pt2

SO THIS WILL BE S3 MOMMENTS AS WELL AND HERE IS THE SONG PLAYLIST
ALSO VEE IS WILL BTW :)

(Wills looks during this season  you can  pick his after looks but they gotta be pants for this it will make sense later ) (also the outfits eleven wheres in the start is what will is in for ep1)(ALSO VEE IS WILL BTW BUT THEY GROUP DOESNT KNOW THAT WILL IS VEES REAL NAME BUT THEY WILL FOR S4)
OKAY S3 EP 1 SUZIE,DO YOU COPY?
——————————-
We start in wills bedroom as his radio plays as he was sat on the bed with mike.The two where making out like they would do all summer. "And nobody wants you now"mike pulled out the kiss and sang along. He grabbed wills hands as he imitated the guitar break. "nobody wants to show"mike sang but got cut of. "Mike"will covered his mouth as he tried to stop him from singing. "so you're lost and on your own" Will playfully rolled his eyes as he sang as well. "YOU CAN NEVER SURRENDER"the two sang as then mike sticked his tounge out. "what you dont like it?" "no i mean yeah but not right now"will smiled as he looked at mike. The two started kissing as hopper came into the living room.

Hopper toke a sip of his beer and then looked through the creek of wills room. "HEY"Hopper yelled as he saw the two  kissing. Wills eyes widened as he looked at door and tilted  his head making the door close and locked it.

"THREE-INCHES MINNUM"Hopper yelled as he stood up "Leave the door open three inches!"Hopper yelled as he tried to open the door. "VEE OPEN THIS DOOR". Hopper said "OPEN THE--" cut him self off as the door opened. "Whats wrong?"mike asked. He was reading a book and will was on the floor on his stomach reading his comic.

"MY GOD THAT WAS PRICELESS"

"DID YOU SEE HIS FACE"

"IT WAS LIKE A TOMATAO"

"YEA A FAT TOMATO"

" I WISH I WAS STILL WITH YOU"

"I KNOW"

"ME TO"

"BUT ILL SEE YOU TOMORROW  ALL RIGHT FIRST THING"

"TOMOROW"

-----------

Dustin sighed as he put his bag down he chuckled as he looked at his turtle. "At least someones happy that im home"Dustin smiled as he looked to see his toy go off on its on walking and talking. Dustin had grabbed his hair spray as more toys went off and followed them out his room. "your dreaming"he told himelf as he headed to the otheroom. Meanwhile max looked at lucas as she smiled. The party hid behind the wall so dustin wouldn't see them. Mike looked at jane which jane looked at vee. "now"jane says as will opened his eyes as the toys powered down and dustin picked up the toys.

The party walked out slowly behind him.They held a sign up which reads "welcome home dustin" They all blew there noise makers making dustin scream his lungs out. Dustin turned around screaming and sprays the hair spray into lucas's eyes causing lucas the scream as well. Will eyes went wide as he faced his head into mikes chest. Mike patted his back and the two giggle and share a small kiss.

________

"Wait so her name is susie?"mike asked as they walked dustin's room. "suzie with a "z" shes from Utah"Dustin responded. "girls go to science camp?"jane asked. "Suzie does! She is a genius"Dustin smiled. "is she cute?"jane asked. "Think Phoebe Cates, only hotter"Dustin said as he opned the door. "whats going on?"max asked. "going to talk to dustins girlfriend"mike said.  "GIRLFRIEND?"Lucas and Max asked as the two looked at each other and ran to follow the others.