Expectations

Japan
House of Svenson
Fuyuki
Daytime

A shining, glimmering castle like that comparable to pearls placed in the sun, located in the middle of an unforgiving snow forest as the air shrieks like a Banshee. The House of Swenson, belonging to the glorious Magi Family who have existed for centuries. It's legacy passed down for centuries without the slightest disruption in it's glorious history.

The snow drops covered the entire land beneath it, the clouds overshadowing the sun as the trees lost their leaves and died due to the harsh weather of this wretched land.

The Castle looked very old itself despite it's shining color and glamour, it's walls made out of a strange material could be seen with slight cracks in them. Runes and magic circles were attached to all sides of the Castle, a vibe of royalty and peace was emitted from all corners of the Castle.

Any outsider would be completely indulged in awe as they witnessed the beautiful castle with their eyes, it's flawless architecture with it's colorful appearance giving off a sight to behold.

The inside was no different then the outside, one could argue it is better then the conditions of the exterior of the Castle.

Upon entering the Castle, one's eyes would be greeted with the view of a giant hallway. The Hallway was lined with a red carpet that lead to two pairs of stairs that went in opposite direction, stairs made out of the finest, toughest yet beautiful and exquisite marble.

Not following the Pathway would lead to four rooms; The dining room lavishly luxurious with yet again, the finest and most grandiose materials. The Kitchen where all the Servants and Cooks of the Castle made food for the royalty, The Backyard containing frozen and dead trees and a mysterious and eerie basement.

Following the Pathway and stepping foot on the marvelous stairs, would lead to various rooms placed across the entire upper part of the Castle.

A library containing books from all over the World; The Quran, The Bible, Shakespeare's novels, it was an endless row of infinite information safely kept in the form of pages.

The chamber of the Head of the House where a simple wooden table, a large Queen sized Bed with the softest blankets, a balcony with an view that stretches as far as the ocean, and a bathroom enough to fit several people in it. This room was reserved for the current Head of the Svenson Family, Sweyn Svenson, and his Wife Rannvieg Svenson.

For decades, he has ruled as the Head of Family of Svenson, carrying the legacy of the entire Family on his back. His tales another glorious part of the history of the Svenson Family, ready to be passed down upon the future generation curious enough to know of their families past.

However, the main talk of the town was the Heir to Sweyn. The youngest Brother of the Svenson Family...

Canute Svenson

Canute has long blond hair, large blue eyes, pouty lips, and a feminine-looking face and he is often confused for a girl by people that haven't seen him before. He is wearing old fashioned clothes, consisting of a red robe with collar made from soft fur. His lower half is covered by pants fastened by an belt, with his upper half covered by a grey sleeve shirt.

He was outside in the snow, watching the small drops of soft and comforting yet depressing white snow drop onto the ground. His feet were crunched into the snow, digged in the deep snow that was beneath him.