First day of Chilton

ARIANNAS POV

"ARIANNA! YOUR GONNA BE LATE TO SCHOOL!" 

"Okayy." I get up from my bed and check my phone. Great... 6.55am I'm supposed to leave at 7.25am. I head to the bathroom and start doing my morning routine you know the basics. Washing face, brushing teeth , etc.. 

The maid already steamed my uniform while I was asleep so it's still nice and warm. I take out my Parada loafers from the closet and get a white ribbon to tie my hair. Im thinking half up half down with curls. I get dressed and head to the bathroom to do my makeup. I reach for my Dior lip oil and apply it to my lips, May need to reapply it later so I placed it inside my bag.

"ARIANNA, COME ON WE ARE LEAVING IN 10 MINUTES!"

"OKAY, OKAY"

I run downstairs to find a delicious breakfast on the dining table. "Mmm, it looks delicious!" 

"It is! Now hurry and eat because we will be late to your first day!" My dad said.

"Okayyy."

TIME SKIP TO THEM ARRIVING AT THE SCHOOL

"Wow, it's huge." 

"Yeah well, now we know the pamphlet photos aren't lying, dad." As I say while exiting the car.

"Arianna, I got to go, work needs me so can you manage by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll just ask someone for help to find the principals office." 

"Great, see you love."

"See you."

I was wondering aimlessly trying to find the office, but I get stopped by a tall, blonde guy with insane eyes. He says "are you lost?" "Yeah". "The principals office is down the stairs and then take the left last door down the hall." "Thanks" "no problem, see ya princess" "princess?" He looks back smirking at me then heads to class. Okay.. Weirdo.

I find the principals office and then an old lady says "yes?" "Hi, it's my first day here, I'm here to-." " just go through the door, and you will see headmaster Charleston." Interrupting me. "Oh thanks". I knock on the door and goes in and see the headmaster on a chair. "Ah Miss Hayden, Please take a seat." I sit down and he reads through my student transcript full of reports and recs  from former teachers. Charleston gives me my timetable and important documents for the school. 

-

I check my timetable and see that I have English Lit with Mr Medina. I manage finding my way after a while. I knock on the door and see a brunette haired man open the door assuming being Mr Medina. "Ah, another new student I see. Please do come in. Everybody this is Arianna Gilmore." I see a brunette girl look up confused which I immediately recognise as my twin sister whom I haven't seen since Christmas 3 years ago. I look at the teacher and say "It's Hayden, NOT GILMORE." "Sorry my mistake, please take a seat." 

As I sit down I hear whispers across the class "Gilmore, is she related to Rory?" "My god, is she dramatic" I try and focus in class but I keep catching Rory glancing at me a few times. Thank god, that I wasn't in any more classes with her the rest of the day and just tried avoiding her in between classes. The rest of the day wasn't that bad, I made a new friend named Louise, we started conversation in biology when she complimented my loafers. I thanked her and then I even sat with her at break and gave her my digits.

Authors note.

Hii everybody! I take requests on stuff for the books like for friendships, bfs, etc..

Let me know what you think! ^^

Btw Christopher is rich, he went to Princeton like his parents intended and works at his fathers company. 

Sorry this chapter is short T-T