010, kinky

CHAPTER TEN: KINKY

CHAPTER TEN: KINKY

   "YOU SLAPPED HIM?" Alicia asked, her jaw dropping as Val told her what happened. The two girls were lying on their stomachs, a plate of cookies and a large bottle of Diet Coke between them. Lila was flying in tomorrow and Val wanted to tell her what happened, so she decided to tell Alicia first.

"I slapped him," Val confirmed, biting the head off a gummy bear. "But only once."

"Only once-You slapped him!" Alicia laughed, rolling onto her back. She laughed for a solid minute before calming down. "You just randomly ran into him and then slapped him in the face! Valeria, te amo."

"Mi nombre no es Valeria."

"No importa." She waved her hand. "You slapped him! I mean, you! Slapping him! I mean, I know you've probably slapped his other cheeks-Ow!"

Val hit her with a pillow. "Stop that!"

"Ay, Val," she whined, rubbing the side of her head. She sat up and crossed her legs, still clutching her head. "So, what happened next?"

"Nothing," Val lied, shoving a cookie in her mouth.

"Nothing?" Alicia narrowed her eyes.

"Yep." She felt bad lying, but Alicia knowing that Anthony had pinned her up against the shelf was a recipe for disaster. She was still processing that herself and she could only imagine the jokes she would make.

"And you're sure nothing else happened?" the Rivera girl asked, clearly not believing her. Val nodded.

"Valerie."

"Nothing else happened."

"Val, you're lying to me!"

"Ok, I'm lying," she admitted, putting her hands up in surrender. "He kinda...y'know, it doesn't matter." Alicia rolled her eyes before quickly pushing the girl onto her back. She climbed on top of her and straddled her, a huge grin on her face.

"Tell me!"

Val started laughing as Alicia tickled her sides. She was trying to wiggle free but the Rivera girl was stronger than she looked.

"Tell me, bitch!" Alicia continued, her grin only getting wider.

"What if Harrison walks in on this?" Val managed to ask between her giggles.

"He's at the hotel, nice try, though," Alicia replied, her fingers moving faster. "Now tell me!"

"Alright! Alright! I'll tell you!" she shouted and Alicia stopped tickling her but she didn't get off of the younger girl. "He..." she began, her arms still above her head. "Kinda pinned me against a shelf but-"