Introduction 🖤

Ji Ah   a 19 year old girl is a big fan of BTS.

She goes to a fan meet of her favourite person 'Kim Taehyung' with her bestie. She meets , greets , and has  chit chats with her favourite idol along with her bestie but.......

She does not reach her home. Her bestie panicks after seeing the scene in front of her eyes but her mouth is made shut forcefully otherwise
" You know the consequences. "
These words were banging on her head. At last she decides to reveal everything but.....

Not to the police but to someone who is connected to all these. She is damn sure that that person will not pay attention but she thought to give it a chance.

Surprisingly the next day she saw a Miss call from the person on Instagram. She was shocked, not being able to believe her eyes she calls him again. (You have guessed till now the person who I am talking about). 

He picks up the phone and warns her not to prank him. "I am not pranking you. I am serious. She has been missing since yesterday and trust me I  have seen everything in front of my eyes." The tone in her voice assured him that she was not joking.

They decided to sort out everything and to save Ji Ah.

What happens when he finds out things which break him down, things about himself that makes him hate himself?

What happens next??? Read the story to find out and experience a true sense of mystery 😉.

(It is a short form of the starting plz read on. I am sure you will not regret it.  And if you like it then plz tell me. I will be waiting for your opinions. Get ready to experience a true sense of mystery 😉)