Meet The Crew

"RyRy,you ready sweetheart?" Jon Knight asked,peaking his head into his daughter's room.

Ryleigh was struggling to tie her tie.

"One sec dad,I'll be right down" the 13 year old replied.

Jon entered the room and stepped in front of her.

"All these years,and you still can't do it?" He teased,smirking.

"I'm just one step short...I can almost do it" she chuckled.

"Well,let me do it today,otherwise you'll be late" he pointed out.

He took the tie from her hands and wrapped it around her neck gently and tied it perfectly.

"Thanks daddy,you're the best" she smiled and kissed him on the cheek before running out of the room.

Jon sighed sadly,realizing just how much his little girl had grown up.

"Stop growing please,RyRy" he said softly before exiting the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
James and Jordan's laughter filled the room,alarming James' mom.

"What are you two doing?" She asked in concern, looking from the clock on the wall to her husband and son.

"Come on ma,join us!" James smiled and dragged his mother to the couch,sitting her beside Jordan and then sitting beside her.

"But the time..." she tried to argue.

"It's fine" Jordan said.

"We still have time" James backed up.

She sighed and relaxed herself,letting their laughter fill the room and joining in herself with the show.She was infected with the happy virus,but she didn't mind one bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dad! I'm leaving!" Oliver called.

Danny groaned and opened his eyes.

He looked at the clock on the wall and sat up in a flash,realizing that he had overslept.

"Sorry bud" he apologized.

"It's okay dad,I know you're tired.Go back to sleep,and breakfast is on the table if you get hungry" he explained.

He left the room,closing the door behind him.He heard Danny slumping off to sleep again.He shook his head smiling,grabbed his car keys,and left for school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Donnie!" Daxton's mother yelled,opening her son's bedroom door to reveal Donnie and Daxton sitting on his bed,singing One Direction's 'What Makes You Beautiful'.

The boys stopped singing immediately.

"I told you to wake him up! Why are you singing with him instead?!" She yelled,smacking Donnie with a ladle.

"Ow! You said wake him up,so I did! See? He's wide awake!" Donnie reasoned, maddening his wife further,and making Daxton laugh.

"Donnie,finish frying the bacon.Daxton,get ready for school" she said before exiting the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"George,Come down! You're gonna be late!" Joey called up the stairs.George rolled his eyes.

There was half an hour before school,and his father was acting like being late is the end of the world.

He tied his tie and didn't bother fixing his messy hair.

He grabbed his bag and ran out of his room,to his favourite place in the house: The top of the stairs.

He held the bannister tight and hopped on it,sliding down the stairs in style.Who needs steps when he has this?

He landed at the bottom of the stairs just as his dad came out of the kitchen,a plate of eggs and bacon in his hand.

"How many times have I told you not to do that? God George,you're not a little kid anymore" Joey exclaimed,going back into the kitchen.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I can do it? I have perfected the art of sliding down the stairs,if you haven't noticed!" George retaliated,following him.

"Watch your tone,young man.And I don't care if you've perfected any 'art' if you can call it that,but I'm not gonna permit anything dangerous in this house.You can harm yourself or someone else,bud.You need to be careful.Now,sit and eat your breakfast.You're gonna be late" Joey stated.

George sat down grumpily,glaring at his father.

Joey was always like this,reprimanding him for the smallest things.His dad was a killjoy,that's for sure.

"Now,are you done eating? I don't want to rush to the school just because you're gonna be late" Joey remarked.

"Dad,I just started eating! There's still half an hour,and we're only ten minutes away from school!" He replied.

He sighed,piercing his egg with his fork.

He wanted to be at school already,so he could do stuff that would make his father's heart give out if he ever saw it.