ā‚€ā‚€ā‚ƒ

'His blue bracelet'
Now playing... 'Romantic Homoicide' by d4vd

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, ALL THE GIRLS GOT UP and changed into their regular school outfits

IT WAS THE NEXT DAY, ALL THE GIRLS GOT UP and changed into their regular school outfits. We all got in Kym's car and went to school. I was wearing some white ripped jeans and a purple top with a black sweater hanging off my shoulders.

I walk over to Stacy who was talking to Tara and Nikki.

"Hey guys!" I smile.

"Hey!!" They both say.

Stacy looks somewhere which made me wonder where she was looking. It was Lydia and Andy coming out of the make out closet. His arm around her shoulder, staying there so casually. Kym called me over as she was behind them. I pretended not to hear her since I didn't even want to be close to andy.

I rolled my eyes and walked to class, "Acts like he cares but goes and crushes my heart." I murmur to myself. I move my spot next to Stacy's and just lay my head down. I can't even do this anymore.

"Okay today we're going to be talking about Tikkun Olam. Does anyone know what that means?" Rabbi says. I put my head back down and listen to the conversation.

"Kym!" Rabbi calls out.

"If god exists, then how do you explain climate change?" Kyms says.

"It's actually an amazing question. Um—" rabbi says before getting cut off.

"Yeah, and why can't straight people get on gay TikTok? It's way funnier." Tara says which makes me chuckle.

"And if god loves me, then why is he always giving em so many zits." Aaron says.

This makes me poke my head up, "Aaron, what? Wait, why do people act like they care about you then turn their backs on you?" I say mainly targeting this to Andy.

"Right." Stacy whispers to me.

"Uh yes andy!" Rabbi calls out.

"Why do people not get we care for them and then act so dramatic about it?" He says. Wonder who this was targeted to, I roll my eyes.

"And why does Apple keep changing their chargers?" Someone says.

"And why did my dads doctor operate on the wrong shoulder?" A girl says. Damn.

"And why do I have to share a room with a grandma?" A boy says. That's just crazy.

"One last question. How do you tell a person you hate them without telling them you hate them?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

š™¾ššžšš šš˜šš ššŠšš•šš• šššš’šš›šš•ššœ, šš–ššŽ. { "Źøįµ’įµ˜ į“¬Ź³įµ‰ Ė¢įµ’ į“ŗįµ’įµ— į“µāæįµ›ā±įµ—įµ‰įµˆ įµ€įµ’ į“¹Źø į“®įµƒįµ— į“¹ā±įµ—į¶»įµ›įµƒŹ°"}Where stories live. Discover now