ā‚€ā‚€ā‚†

'Still more mitzvah's to go.'
Now playing... 'Lead the way' by Reem

IT WAS WEDNESDAY EVENING AND HADEA was so excited for Stacy's bat mitzvah

was so excited for Stacy's bat mitzvah. She quickly put on her green long sleeved dress to go to Stacy's house. She wore boots with her dress and did her hair in a half up half down way. Her mom drove her to Stacy's house as she held the bag the dress was in.

She knocked on the door and Bree answered, "Hey lima, oh I like your boots."

"Thank you! I came here to give you this, for Stacy." I smile handing her the bag. "It's her big day."

"It is." She says looking inside the bag. "Lima.."

"Trust me, you can pay me back my letting her wear it." I say. "She was eyeing this dress at the store the moment we got there."

"Well come on, let's go surprise her." She says as she waves my mom hi. My mom left to go back to the house since she was done getting ready. Stacy lived like 2 blocks away from me.

Stacy was trying to line her lips. "Hey stace!"

"Hey Lima, I like your boots!"

"Thank you."

"Come on. Let me do it." Bree says who was in-front of Stacy. Stacy gave her mom the lip liner and let her mom do the job. "I know tonight's not exactly what you dreamed it it would be, but I'm really proud of you."

"Mom, even with taylor swift not here..it's perfect." She laughs. "Im excited just really nervous."

"It's gonna be fun!" Bree smiles. "Lima brought something in for you."

"You did?" Stacy says looking at me. I wink at Bree and she goes to get the bag.

"Okay, now, I know you may not like this but—"

Stacy gasps, "Wait, really?"

"Lima bought it, you should start thanking her cause I don't think I'm going to be buying you anymore dresses." Bree jokes.

"Thank you, thank you Lima!" Stacy hugs me as she jumps up and down.

She grabs the dress and looks at it in awe, "I think it'll look better with sneakers."

"Oh my god, you're a woman. A smart woman. Lets party!" Bree says hugging Stacy.

šŸŽ‰ You've finished reading š™¾ššžšš šš˜šš ššŠšš•šš• šššš’šš›šš•ššœ, šš–ššŽ. { "Źøįµ’įµ˜ į“¬Ź³įµ‰ Ė¢įµ’ į“ŗįµ’įµ— į“µāæįµ›ā±įµ—įµ‰įµˆ įµ€įµ’ į“¹Źø į“®įµƒįµ— į“¹ā±įµ—į¶»įµ›įµƒŹ°"} šŸŽ‰
š™¾ššžšš šš˜šš ššŠšš•šš• šššš’šš›šš•ššœ, šš–ššŽ. { "Źøįµ’įµ˜ į“¬Ź³įµ‰ Ė¢įµ’ į“ŗįµ’įµ— į“µāæįµ›ā±įµ—įµ‰įµˆ įµ€įµ’ į“¹Źø į“®įµƒįµ— į“¹ā±įµ—į¶»įµ›įµƒŹ°"}Where stories live. Discover now