ā‚€ā‚€ā‚„

'Officially mine.'
Now playing... 'circles' by Post Malone

IT WAS A FINALLY FRIDAY AND THE DAY WENT by regularly

IT WAS A FINALLY FRIDAY AND THE DAY WENT by regularly. Nothing special I just practiced some tennis when I got home. I've been getting dms from Lydia apologizing for stuff but I knew she wasn't even sorry.

SATURDAY, STACY INVITED ME TO THE movies, of course I didn't decline

movies, of course I didn't decline. I walked out of the bathroom to see Stacy talking to Mateo.

"Hey, Lima!" He smiles.

"Hey, Mateo!"

"What movie are you watching?" I ask.

"I was just telling Stacy that andy bought the tickets." He says.

"Oh." I say, Andy was here too.

"Stacy Friedman. Hey hadea haven't seen you in awhile!" She rushes over to hug me. I hug her backs as Lydia watches me.

"Hey, Kym! What's up?" Stacy says.

"Hey pookie!" I laugh.

"Hey, yo, what poppin'? How's the bookie business?" Andy's says. I look at Stacy and raise my eyebrow. She nods her head signaling she'll tell me about it later.

"Booming. Still got your Xbox?"

"You know it." Andy nods. This makes Lydia's eyebrows furrow.

"That's what's up." Stacy says as Lydia glares at her.

"Bubbie, what's taking you so long?" Danny says. "I'd the guy mad at us for getting three refills? Where is that dude? Oh, your friends are here. " Kym waves at him as her nose scrunches up.

"What's up, everybody? Nice to see you guys."

"I like your robe, man!" Mateo says which makes me and Stacy giggle.

"Oh yeah, the kid likes the drip. I like your taste." He says.

"Dad..that's Mateo—" Stacy says before Mateo cuts her off.

"Her boyfriend." He smiles. Danny almost chocked but shares a glance with Stacy as he continues.

"So, I'm gonna go outside and get a blanket from the trunk of the car 'cause it's freezing in there. We an kinda snuggle like we used to. All right?" Danny says. I cringed a bit but walked up to Joe.

š™¾ššžšš šš˜šš ššŠšš•šš• šššš’šš›šš•ššœ, šš–ššŽ. { "Źøįµ’įµ˜ į“¬Ź³įµ‰ Ė¢įµ’ į“ŗįµ’įµ— į“µāæįµ›ā±įµ—įµ‰įµˆ įµ€įµ’ į“¹Źø į“®įµƒįµ— į“¹ā±įµ—į¶»įµ›įµƒŹ°"}Where stories live. Discover now