Shopping spree

One day, the orange american president trump was in his house or whatever idk what happened to him after people decided that they liked biden more, but anyways
one day, the orange man, who WAS (haha he WAS the president i think hes in prison now i saw his mugshot on pinterest) the president of the United States of America, decided to go to the mall because i think he really likes the mall. anyways, the orange guy finally goes to the mall and everyone is so shocked😱😱😱😱😱
¨ḦOLY SHIT ITS MY FAV PRESIDENT TRUMP¨
¨AU DADDY TRUMPIE🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩¨
And all of a sudden, there were cameras and news reporters asking Trump, who was just trying to enjoy some time to himself a multitude of questions.
This made him remember that he wasn't president even more and felt betrayed, so he ran away and hid somewhere where people would never expect to find him. Trump was in Victoria's Secret looking for all the cute things, like lipglosses, perfumes, and cute things to wear under his clothes hehe 😍😍😍 Since Trump has so much fucking money, he decided to buy the Victoria's Secret Advent calender!! ¨Yahhh I would like to buy this ma'am¨ says trump. ¨ok here¨ the lady says and puts it into his bag. And another lady just walks up and says to hm ¨OMGG LET ME MEASURE YOUR BRA SIZE¨ ¨ok¨ Trump says, ¨You're a triple G cup!! 😉😉😉!! Go home and tell your husband that youre a TRIPLE G CUP¨ When the lady said this, Trump felt a sense of sadness and guilt as he never told his wife that he was actually a homosexual...and that he shops at victoria secret and buys lingerie for himself. So Trump was super sad  because..he had no husband. He was very miserable, so he just walked away quietly. He bought the Bomshell perfume, 3 lipglosses for 20 dollars each, the advent calendar, and some Christmas lingerie for the holidays!!