Oh

Trump decides to go to another store, so he used the elevator. When the elevator finally came, Trump stared to see if there was any people in the elevator. And he saw Biden. The hot, sexy, ALPHA, DADDY, new president, Biden.
Trumps mind: "O-o-oh no... it's Biden..."
Then something in his stomach felt really weird...like...he was gonna shit his pants??
Trump was super scared but he didn't want to show that he was less alpha than Biden, so with a scared look on his face he stepped into the elevator. And he was scared of him because Biden RADIATED a dominant energy in him, like it was flowing out of him. Which made Trump want to fall to his knees and suck Biden's dick, he wanted Biden to BREED HIM in his uh fleshlight-like asshole, and he literally wanted to be bidens cumslut SO BAD. Trump wanted biden but he was delusional and thought it was just his blood boiling because he wasnt the president anymore.
Trumps legs were sweating, his toes curling, his face sweating, and asscheecks clenching. And then, the elevator broke. (trump shit himself🥳)
¨AUGHHH¨ Trump said, thinking he was about to fall to his death. And all of a sudden, biden caught him just in time.
¨Not to worry my princess, you're safe in my arms..¨ Biden said, looking into trumps brown, shit colored orbs.
Biden and trump held eye contact for 1 minute and 4.1 seconds. Until biden started stoking the back of Trumps gently and seductively. His hands kept going lower, which sent shivers down trump's spine. And then he reached to trump's ass. And he started squeezing it. ¨Ahhh¨ trump said, he was trying to hold in his moans because he wanted to seem dominant to Biden. But it was too late, Biden knew that trump was a whore for him. Biden then let go of trump, and he started unbuckling his belt.