AUTHORS NOTE: DONT COME FOR ME BRO 😭

I'VE HAVING HELLA BAD WRITER'S BLOCK FOR THE LAST AND SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST EPIC SEX SCENE.

LIKE, IK WHAT IT'S  GONNA HAPPEN AND WHAT IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT, BUT I GUESS IT'S BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS FOR SO LONG THAT I LOST MOTIVATION💀💀.

I'VE BEEN DRAFTING, EDITING, AND STILL CONTINUING THIS FOR AT LEAST 10 OR 11 MONTHS.

I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FOR OTHER BOOKS THAT I WANNA DO AND I FEEL LIKE I FUCKED THIS BOOK UP.

.

.

.

.

Don't worry, I won't make this a constant thing. I understand how irresponsible it is to discontinue a book like this.

I don't have the motivation for THIS story, but I do have another mafia romance that I want to start writing for y'all.

___________

I also wanna say that most of the books I write aren't supposed to be the fluffy romance type.

Don't get me wrong, I want it to be romantic and lovey, but it's also supposed to strike other emotions in y'all as well.

I want the MC to be stupid or annoying or out-of-pocket bc I like seeing the reactions and comments from the readers about the MC or characters.

When I read, I don't want the limitations of "real life things" because this isn't real life. It's a book and I want it to be unrealistic or stupid as hell.

I guess it's supposed to be stupidly funny.

But anyway, I have another book coming out soon. I've already a draft for it and I'm SO EXCITED.

Here's a little something to make up for my incompetence ;)

You're lucky that you're even getting this out of me.
;(

________

Kai's POV.

I've been a real subby woman these last 8 months.

Trying to get Dante to get on his knees for me has a different feeling since I've been pregnant.

I mean, Dante still gets on his knees and bows before me like the goddess I am, don't get me wrong. I've just been crying and wanting to cuddle him.

I don't have the mental for punishments anymore.

And he's taking advantage of it.
.

.

I wobble into the kitchen to grab some pickles.

Damn, craving.

As I stick my fork into the jar, I am met with a shadow.

I turn around and see Dante standing inches from me with a huge smirk on his face.

"I need more pickles. I'm all out," I say, crunching on the last pickle from the jar. Dante raises his eyebrows.

"I literally just bought that jar 2 hours ago."

"You can't get another one 2 hours later?" I roll my eyes. I feel my body being pushed to him.

"Hmm," he mumbles as his hand grazes my back. The huge baby bump is the only thing that's keeping my lips from him; my entire body is pushed to him.

His hands trail down further until they're on my ass. I smirk.

"Nope. You're not getting anything tonight, bucko. I'm not in the mood and I want more pickles," I say, crunching on my second to last bite of my pickle.