Currents {1}

Y/n pov:

"Hey y/n!" said someone behind me. "Oh, hey Maikel! what's going on?" I said, "the king wants us to go find some lost treasure apparently." Maikel said. "oh, so when do we have to go?"i said "'tomorrow at noon' is what the king said." the 5'8 man said. "oh! i have to go get my things set, you and the others  should to, Maikel." i said "we will, i'll go tell the others." he said walking out of sight to the rest of the crews homes. Maikel is my closest friend we've been friends since we were both 7, those were nice times.  i begin packing and getting ready for our random trip that came out of nowhere. i pack my uniform, shirts, pants and other necessities that i need for my trip. i also grab my sword and dagger, just in case. "ok all done!" i said to myself, closing the bag that i put all my stuff in. i begin to walk to my front door, turning the door knob and walking out of my house.

I look for my friends by going to there houses to see if they were done packing. i knock on Maikel's door first, he opens the door after a few seconds. "Hey Y/n, what do you need?" the owl hybrid said. "oh i just wanted to see if you were done packing."i said "oh yeah im done packing, im assuming you're going to check on the others too?" he said "yep!" i said "do you want me to come with you?" he said "if you want to" i said, "im coming with you then." Maikel said almost immediately. 

On the way to sabella's house it was a nice, quiet walk there. Maikel grabs my hand like he does when we walk. he then says: "hey y/n?" "yeah?" i say "are we close?" he says "a few more minutes until we get there." a few more minutes pass and i see sabellas house right Infront of me. i knock on the otter hybrids door, she opens it a little bit later, "oh hey y/n! how are you? do you need anything?" she said "im good, and i just wanted to see if you were done packing." i said. "oh im done packing, i got everything i need for the trip! your going to check on esme to, correct?" hse said "correct, i am going to check on her." i say " can i come with you and Maikel?" she says "of course!" i say "thank you!" "no problem.". as me, Maikel and sabella walk to esme's house we hum (f/s)(favorite song) and then we get to esme's house, i knock on her door and she opens the door a minute later, peeking her head through the door slightly "oh, hey guys! need anything?" the ram hybrid said "no, we were just checking up on you to see if you were done packing." sabella said. "oh well I'm done packing but please, come inside." we all agree and come inside her house. "so, do you guys want some tea?" esme said "yes please" we all said in unison, we all giggled. 

After esme was done making the tea for us (and her too) she handed the hot tea to me then, Maikel then, sabella and we all drank it together after it cooled down. "thank you for the tea, esme." i said "your welcome" she smiled warmly "if you dont mind can we leave?" Maikel said "of course, we all have to get to sleep anyways" she said. we all said our good byes and headed to our homes. that was nice. i thought laying down in my bed slowly lulling myself to sleep.

629 words and thank you for reading this :]