Trip {6}

y/n's pov:

I wake up from a very nice, peaceful sleep and stretch out my arms and legs. kinda felt like that stretch took my soul for a moment. "Hey y/n?" William says. "Yeah?" "Can we go exploring together today?" "Oh, sure! let me get new clothes first." I say. he then leaves me be to get dressed. in a different area.

After I was done getting dressed, I went to go find Wil. "Oh, hey! are you ready to go? I already packed some things for this trip!" he says enthusiastically. "Yup! I'm ready to go!" I say as we start walking out of the barn. I spot a small robin flying overhead. I take in a deep breath of the crisp, morning air. "So, how has your stay her been so far?" William says. "Its been really nice staying here with you, I kind of don't really...want to leave." I say sighing at the thought of leaving this nice, small barn and wide amount of woodland. " I'm glad the other are still getting along but, y'know. It's hard to leave a place your very attached to." I say. "I... know how you feel." he says. "It's hard losing something- or someone you love." he says. "Oh, look, this is the spot I wanted to show you!" he says. he then breaks out into a fast jog. I catch up to him. "look! its an dark oak forest!" he exclaims. "Hello?" a male voice calls out. "who's there?!" I yell "please, don't yell at me, just help me out. I'm over near this tree" the voice says. William nears closer to the voice. he then calls my name.

We see a very mangled and bruised crow hybrid. he has a small amount of stubble on his chin, he has medium length dark brown hair and he's carrying a very large egg in his arms. "My name is Finch, what's yours?" finch rasps'. "here, let me help you." William says. wil then gets close to finch and try's to pull him up and carry him. I walk over to them both and help out wil carry finch. once we both have a good, strong grip on finch we carry him all the way back to the barn.

We then arrive at the barn and set finch down on one of the beds. "W-who's that? is he okay? he looks terrible." sabella says, her small otter tail flicks. "here let me see him, I can get his wounds fixed." esme says. we all let her through the small crowd of people. "please take fae and find a comfortable spot for them." finch says. "who?" I say. "my egg. fae is their name." he says. "oh, ok, I'll find a good spot for them." william says. he then picks up the egg and climbs up the latter to the hayloft and finds a good spot for the egg. I near closer to finch and look at his huge wings. I stretch them out to full length and admire the sleek, long, pitch black wings. his wings stretches out to at least 15 or so feet. I then let go of the wing and let finch pull it back into place. "you like my wings, huh?" he says. "yeah, their very sleek." I reply. "why, thank you." he says, in his best polite tone. he then winces as esme touches his leg. "oh, sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." she says. "It's all good, don't apologize." he replies. "Your leg doesn't look too good. it's all scratched up and looks very...painful." she says. "I'm going to have to fix it up." she says. finch dips his head slightly in a 'thank you' type way. finch then starts to look a little drowsy. " I might take a nap." he says as his eyes start to close. esme checks his pulse to make sure hes good to take a nap and not...dying. "he's good to take a nap. you guys go do someting eles while I fix him up, ok?" she says. "got it." we all reply.