Forbidden love

Once upon a time the devil was a young wild man that didn't have a care in the world that simply liked parting day and night. He would make people fight and cheat on each other just for the fun and thrill of it. He basically feed from it, it was negative energy. He kept wanting more and more to the point that he would kidnapped young beautiful people. He didn't like their beauty to be wasted on useless partners that didn't appreciate their beauty like he did. Until he met the most beautiful young women he has ever set his eyes on. Her beauty was out of this world. She had big sparkling white eyes. Everything was white, but best of all, her squishy, soft white skin. He couldn't get enough of her, so he decide to make her his. He marked her, so no one can touch her, look at her, nor speak to her. If anyone ever did, they would be sacrificed and sold to other demons.

As time progresses, which time became so slow to the young women, the young women felt very unhappy. She didn't feel that burning spark of love she felt when she met him for the first time. Therefore, she thought of a plan to escape her misery, so she started by the number one thing he cared about, her beauty. She sacrificed herself, which caused her white color to fade away into black. It ment she was in shut down mode, which ment that she can no longer feel or speak. She was just neutral. No expresion of any sort.

However, little did she now that it wouldn't work, it just made it even worse. It made him more intrigued. He was turned on by how she can shift into a different color, which made her look even more beautiful and more lovely. So he decided to not keep her locked in the room, moving her into his room permanently. However, she was still locked but the only difference was that it was in his room. As they were walking towards his room, he couldn't help but pick her up in a bride style as he looked at her in her eyes while reducing the speed of his walk. She wanted to look away from the gaze but couldn't. She was enchantment by his luring eyes that sparkled and turned deep dark red. She loved red. It reminded her of the roses. He thought of him as a rose. A very untouchable and fragile rose full of thorns she wished she could break through. However, she then realized that her shut down mode didn't work fully, she still had a rushed of mixed feelings and was still able to express herself. She suspected that he had something to do with but then felt that just maybe she was really stupidly deeply in love with him.

She bit her lip, forcing herself to look away. However, when she was about to turn her head, his hands moved a bit low near her left side of her chest. She felt all of her hair from her body stand up by the inappropriate touch. She new he did it on purpose. He didn't want her to look away from him.

He got to the room and gently put her on his bed. His room was fully dark red. It kinda looked intimidating to the eye. It felt so dark but so sexy at the same time. She laid there with a blank expression as she flowed his every move, but her eyes widened as she sees him get a red blind fold. She slowly moves backwards as she stutters: "w-what a-are you going t-to do with that?" He turns around and just stares at her with a straight face for a couple of seconds before giving her an evil smirk as he turned around and walks into a second room.

The second door was a very special and fun place for him. It gave him meaning to life. Behind that door was a sexual playroom. But because she's special to him, he didn't want those objects that were used and touched by other people be used on her. So he created in a matter of seconds, an invisible version of those objects to test it on her. He didn't want to see nothing else but his hands handling the object and seeing it on her body. But most importantly, he was planing on taking off the blind fold so she could also see herself in that state of vulnerability. To him, it was art .

Before he closed the door, he walks up to her, covering her eyes gently. She starts to breath hard with the closeness of his face to her and the racing panic of not being able to see what's happening. She tightened her lips as she tried not to cry and get herself scared. However, as she was in the process of calming herself down, she felt a sudden sensation on her hands and feet. She felt at the moment the edge of her life come into an end, as she felt a rope being wrapped around her. It made her so uncomfortable.