Never Far Apart

After a while, Connor decided to have a shower, Ava sat on the bed, messing around on her phone, when the cravings hit her suddenly. She got up and ran to the bathroom, bursting in and snatching open the shower door, causing Connor to scream. "Hurry up! I'm starving! Your baby wants pop-tarts and pickles!" She said. He laughed.

"Yes ma'am, I'll be down in a second.." He finished his shower then made her what she asked, bringing it to her in the living room. She ate, happy with herself and the food. Connor wasn't one to eat breakfast typically, so he just went and made himself a coffee, watching Ava from the kitchen. She finished and brought her dishes to the kitchen. "Avey I need to run to the hospital and grab something from Mrs Goodwin, will you be okay here till I get back...? It won't be long, maybe an hour." She nodded

"Yeah! I was just going up to take a nap, we'll be okay" she smiled and kissed his cheek. Connor left, and she went up to take her nap.

After she'd been asleep for about half an hour, she heard a loud ruckus coming from downstairs so she went to check it out, thinking Connor was home early. "Babe...? That you?" She saw several drawers had been pulled open and stuff was missing, expensive stuff...

She walked farther into the kitchen, her phone in hand, Connors number on speed dial, when suddenly, she was pushed forward against the fridge, and felt something against the back of her head.

"Your fiancé isn't here to save you this time Dr Bekker..." She felt her body seize up, that voice was all to familiar..

"Liam..?" Liam was an ex patient of hers, and quite a werido, he had followed Ava home for a week after his discharge and then started reappearing at the hospital for random things such as a headache.

"That's right... I finally have you all alone, just like I've wanted you for months!" He said. "I was in love with you... from the moment I first saw you I knew I loved you, I didn't want anyone else.." He said.

"Liam you aren't well... you know better than this!" She said. Liam had an extensive history of physiological issues that had yet to be addressed. She tried to hide her baby bump, knowing Liam would freak out if he saw it.

"Be quiet! Now.. I want you to take off your ring, and turn around slowly.." She took off her ring and slowly turned around. He caught sight of her bump and his jaw dropped.

"You're pregnant...?" He asked, dropping what he had in his hand and walking forward and attempted to touch her belly, she slapped him across the face.

"No!! Do not!!" She saw Connors car in the driveway, then she saw him in the doorway. He came up behind and snatched Liam off of her, slamming him into the wall. Liam fought, he somehow got away and left.

"Avey! Are you okay??" She nodded

"We're fine babe... our family is back together..." She said and smiled at him.